Mediterranean Lemon Chicken
Lemon, garlic and herb marinated chicken with olives, seasonal vegetables and vine ripen cherry tomatoes
Stove Top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
470 calories per person
Low calorie, Carb conscious diet, Mediterranean diet, Paleo diet, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Dairy free, High in Protein
Suitable for home freezing
To maximise freshness put raw chicken straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
- Season and fry chicken in tbsp of oil on high heat for 4-5 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add lemon olive marinade cook for 1 min.
- Season and add tbsp of water to tray of veggies. Microwave for 3-4 mins. (Alternatively steam over a pot of boiling water or pan fry on the stove top.)
- Serve Chicken on veggies and finish by drizzling over the remaining marinade from the pan.
- Our chicken breasts are hand-cut so cooking times may vary due to thickness. You can check your chicken is fully cooked by ensuring it reaches 165F.
Chicken breast (All natural, hormone and antibiotic free, from South Eastern United States), Tomato, Asparagus, Zucchini, Yellow squash, Lemon Juice, Green olives, Extra virgin olive oil, Garlic, Agave syrup, Dijon mustard, Lemon zest, Oregano, Rosemary, Salt, Black pepper
Calories 470, Fat 30g, Saturated fat 4.5g, Carbohydrates 14g, Total sugars 7g, Protein 36g, Fibre 4g, Sodium 660g
This dish was super easy to make and delicious and comforting after a long day!
Delicious and easy, best combo!
This meal had plenty of vegetables and I really liked the variety of green veggies, such as broccolini and asparagus plus red and yellow from tomatoes and summer squash. The green olives were a nice touch. There was enough protein from the chicken to make this a satisfying though not overly filling dinner. I felt it was very healthy. It was a bit too lemony for my taste so it won’t be on a frequent rotation, if at all. I was able to cook everything in the air fryer, which makes me happy and has less cleanup.
Delicious. Low calorie and low carb. Fully satisfying.
Good choice of vegetables.
I added some lemon juice for a more