A rich slow cooked beef ragu enriched with 6 vegetables and lentils, on a bed of whole wheat spaghetti, served with pecorino & a side of arugula, cherry tomatoes with Italian dressing
Stove Top or Microwave
520 calories per serving
Mediterranean, High in Protein, High in Fibre
Ragu & spaghetti suitable for home freezing
6 days life on delivery
For best results cook on Stove top
- Remove film from both trays, reserve pecorino, arugula, tomatoes & Italian dressing
- Transfer ragu & spaghetti to a pot on the stove with a tablespoon water. Mix well and heat through on a medium heat for 5 – 6 minutes until piping hot
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into quarters
- To serve, share the pasta between 2 plates. top with pecorino and serve with arugula & cherry tomatoes dressed with the Italian dressing
To cook in the microwave
- Remove film from both trays, reserve pecorino, arugula, tomatoes & Italian dressing.
- Microwave the tray of ragu for 5 minutes, add the tray of spaghetti and microwave both trays together for a further 2 minutes or until piping hot.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- To serve, share the spaghetti between 2 plates and top with the ragu. Sprinkle over the pecorino and serve with the arugula & cherry tomatoes dressed with the Italian dressing
Tomatoes, Ground beef (All natural from Midwest United States), Whole wheat spaghetti, Arugula, Slow roast cherry tomatoes, Cremini mushrooms, Onion, Slow roast tomato paste, Carrot, Red wine, lentils, Pecorino cheese, Red pepper, Garlic, Extra virgin olive oil, Olive oil, Beef stock, Lemon zest, Tomato puree, Sunflower oil, Cornflour, Agave syrup, Oregano, Cider vinegar, Soy sauce, Salt, Dijon mustard, Basil, Smoked paprika, Sugar, Black pepper
Gluten, Milk, Soy
Calories 520, Fat 23g, Saturated fat 5g, Carbohydrates 43g, Protein 27g, Fibre 8g, Sodium 690mg
This pasta dish was delicious. Traditional taste with a healthy spin. The sauce in this dish was fabulous. Paired with the arugula salad, this meal was definitely restaurant quality. We will be ordering this one again! Highly recommend.