A rich slow cooked beef and pork ragu enriched with 6 types of vegetables, on a bed of traditional 100% durum wheat spaghetti, served with parmesan & a side of arugula, cherry tomatoes with Italian dressing
Stove Top or Microwave
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
610 calories per person
Mediterranean, High in Fibre
Dairy free without sachet of parmesan.
Ragu & spaghetti suitable for home freezing
For best results cook on Stove top
- Transfer ragu & spaghetti to a pot on the stove top with 1 tbsp water. Mix well and heat through on a medium heat for 5 – 6 minutes until piping hot
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into 1/4's. Share spaghetti bolognese between 2 plates, top with parmesan and serve with arugula & cherry tomatoes dressed with the Italian dressing
To cook in the microwave
- Remove lid from pot of ragu, place back on loosely. Remove the film from tray of spaghetti, reserve parmesan, arugula, tomatoes & Italian dressing.
- Microwave the pot of ragu for 5 minutes, add the tray of spaghetti and microwave both together for a further 1-2 minutes or until piping hot.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into 1/4's, share spaghetti between 2 plates and top with the ragu. Top with parmesan and serve with the arugula & cherry tomatoes dressed with the Italian dressing
Beef (All natural, USDA Choice, from Midwest United States), Spaghetti, Tomatoes, Pork (All natural from United States), Cremini mushrooms, Arugula, Slow roast cherry tomatoes, Carrot, Onion, Slow roast tomato paste, Red wine, Tomato puree, Red pepper, Parmesan, Garlic, Olive oil, Extra virgin olive oil, Lemon zest, Beef base, Vinegar, balsamic, Sunflower oil, Cornflour, Agave syrup, Sugar, Oregano, Vinegar, cider, Salt, Soy sauce, Dijon mustard, Basil, Smoked paprika, Black pepper
Allergens: Gluten, Milk, Soy
Calories 610, Fat 26g, Saturated fat 5g, Carbohydrates 63g, Total sugars 11g, Protein 30g, Fibre 7g, Sodium 930mg
Very flavorful rich tasting bolognese sauce. A snap to get on the table. So surprised that the spaghetti was perfectly cooked and didn’t stick together.
This pasta is very good and very easy to make. Portions are great. Highly recommend.
This is my favorite by far as it is easy in its preparation and the sauce is full of flavor and the right amount of spice. The portions are just right for 2 but I indulge and keep it all fir myself
The bolognese sauce is excellent, but the pasta was fairly soft and flavorless--the delivered pasta seemed to be rehydrated dry pasta, where as a fresh pasta would've been much better. The sauce was delicious, well-seasoned, and filling.
The spaghetti bolognese was divine. The sauce was meaty and the right consistency, full of flavor. The salad was great too. A must try for sure.