Soy, honey & ginger salmon
Salmon with a soy, honey & ginger dressing, Asian greens and brown rice
Stove Top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
670 calories per person
Mediterranean, Pescatarian, Dairy free, High in Protein
Suitable for home freezing
To maximise freshness put the raw salmon straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
For best results stovetop
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a pan, and cook the salmon to your liking
- Remove film from tray of vegetables & rice, sprinkle vegetables with tablespoon of water, microwave both pot of rice and tray of vegetables on full power for 4-5 minutes or until pipping hot.(Alternatively you can steam or pan fry the vegetables)
- To serve, drizzle the soy, honey & ginger dressing on the salmon, vegetables, and rice
- Remove film from tray of vegetables & rice and add a tbsp of water. Remove salmon from skin pack, pat dry on paper towel and place into a bowl season with salt, pepper.
- Pour 1/2 soy, honey & ginger dressing over salmon and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place tray of vegetables & rice and salmon into microwave together, cook on full power for 6-7 minutes or until salmon and is cooked through.
- To serve place brown rice on a plate and top with vegetables and salmon, drizzle with remaining dressing.
For best results use a non-stick frying pan for the salmon stovetop instructions.
Our salmon fillets are hand-cut so cooking times may vary due to thickness. Cook salmon to your liking using the below temperatures as a guide;
Pink 125F, medium 135F, well done 145F
Bone warning: All our fish is filleted and deboned, however sometimes a bone can be missed. We apologise if you are the unlucky one who finds a bone.
Salmon (Faroe Islands farmed), Napa Cabbage, Brown rice, Broccoli, Baby Bok Choy, Honey, Ginger, Soy sauce, Lime juice, Sesame oil, Sunflower oil, Red chilli, Garlic, Salt
Allergens: Gluten, Fish, Sesame, Soy
Calories 670, Fat 30g, Saturated fat 4.5g, Carbohydrates 59g, Total sugars 16g, Protein 38g, Fibre 4g, Sodium 940mg
My husband and I both enjoyed this meal. I cooked the veggies in the air fryer. I then added the salmon on top of the veggies with some of the sauce and cooked the fish. Served everything on top of the microwaved rice. Filling and delicious. We’ll be ordering again.
I could eat this everyday!
This remains one of, if not the, favorite meals with G&T. It is perfectly proportioned, tastes amazing and is done in under 10. I have it down to a science now. Fresh tasting and this time there was more bok choy with the veggies. Hope that's a new trend. All in all, just perfect!
Really enjoyed this meal. The dressing had great flavor. The serving portion was just right.
Quick and easy healthy meal. Fish was not fishy at all. Sauce was a bit citrus heavy, but overall it tasted good. I liked the quantity since I’m on a high calorie diet.