Soy, honey & ginger salmon
Salmon with a soy, honey & ginger dressing, Asian greens and brown rice
Stove Top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
670 calories per person
Mediterranean, Pescatarian, Dairy free, High in Protein
Suitable for home freezing
To maximise freshness put the raw salmon straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
For best results stovetop
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a pan, and cook the salmon to your liking
- Remove film from tray of vegetables & rice, sprinkle vegetables with tablespoon of water, microwave tray of vegetables on full power for 4-5 minutes or until pipping hot.(Alternatively you can steam or pan fry the vegetables)
- To serve, drizzle the soy, honey & ginger dressing on the salmon, vegetables, and rice
- Remove film from tray of vegetables & rice and add a tbsp of water. Remove salmon from skin pack, pat dry on paper towel and place into a bowl season with salt, pepper.
- Pour 1/2 soy, honey & ginger dressing over salmon and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place tray of vegetables & rice and salmon into microwave together, cook on full power for 6-7 minutes or until salmon and is cooked through.
- To serve place brown rice on a plate and top with vegetables and salmon, drizzle with remaining dressing.
For best results use a non-stick frying pan for the salmon stovetop instructions.
Our salmon fillets are hand-cut so cooking times may vary due to thickness. Cook salmon to your liking using the below temperatures as a guide;
Pink 125F, medium 135F, well done 145F
Bone warning: All our fish is filleted and deboned, however sometimes a bone can be missed. We apologise if you are the unlucky one who finds a bone.
Salmon (Faroe Islands farmed), Napa Cabbage, Brown rice, Broccoli, Baby Bok Choy, Honey, Ginger, Soy sauce, Lime juice, Sesame oil, Sunflower oil, Red chilli, Garlic, Salt
Allergens: Gluten, Fish, Sesame, Soy
Calories 670, Fat 30g, Saturated fat 4.5g, Carbohydrates 59g, Total sugars 16g, Protein 42g, Fibre 4g, Sodium 1080mg
This is my first meal with Georgie & Tom that wasn't five stars. The meal was bland to me, with not enough flavor - needed a bit more seasoning for my taste. Salmon was delicious on its own but the ginger sauce didn't pack enough punch. Generous portions for sure!
We order this almost every week. It is delicious and the vegetables which come with are excellent. We have frozen everything and the raw veggies when cooked come out fine.
I would order this again.
Delicious, fresh Salmon dish. Cooked exactly as recommended-rice was Al-dente, Make sure you give it the full 5 minutes! Other than that, it was perfect-we will order this one again!
Delicious and easy plus quick. Love the veggies