Shrimp & chorizo paella
Shrimp & smoky chorizo paella with roasted peppers, peas and aioli
Stove top & Microwave
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
640 calories per person
Mediterranean diet, Gluten Free, Soya Free, Dairy free, High in fibre
Suitable for home freezing, with the exception of the aioli
To maximise freshness put the shrimps straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
Stove top for best results
- Heat frying pan on stove top on a high heat
- Remove the film from tray of paella, add chorizo only to pan first & fry in its own oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients from the tray to the pan and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Add shrimps and cook for a further 1 minute
- Serve with a aioli.
- Remove the film from tray of paella, Microwave on full power for 6 minutes until pipping hot.
- Add Shrimps and microwave for a further minute.
- Serve with Aioli.
Shrimp (All natural hormone & antibiotic free, farmed in South East Asia), Red pepper, Aborio rice, Chicken (All natural, hormone free from South East United states), Peas, Mayonnaise - Reduced fat, Yellow pepper, Chorizo, Cauliflower, Onion, Tomato, White wine, Olive oil, Slow roast tomato paste, Garlic, Lemon zest, Smoked paprika, Sugar light brown, Parsley, Lemon juice, Salt, Turmeric, Black pepper, Saffron
Allergens: Crustaceans, Egg & Soybeans
Calories 640g, Fat 32g, Saturated fat 6g, Carbohydrates 58g, Protein 27g, Fibre 7g, Sodium 1030mg
like too many of your basically wonderful tasty dishes, there’s just too much pepper in it for me. I wish you’d put pepper in a package for those who want to use it.
As Barbara said, the Paela was a bit sticky, indeed. But once we got "into it", we ate it to the last bit.
Perhaps next time we'll follow Amberleigh's suggestion to pan-sear the shrimp first?
Anyway: Balanced flavor, easy prep time. A Wonderful dish that we'd love to re-order.
Good flavor, but rice was too sticky
This dish is so flavorful and tasty! If you like paella, def give a try!
Very tasty. Most of these meals are spicy so I put sour cream on top and it's perfect.