A rich slow cooked beef Shepherds pie, loaded with 5 types of vegetables & lentils topped with crushed potatoes tumbled with kale, leeks & vintage cheddar cheese served with haricot vert
Microwave or oven
530 calories per person
Mediterranean diet, Gluten free, Soy free, High in protein, High in Fibre
For best results & a golden brown topping
- Preheat oven to 350F, remove film. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven & allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Cooking the haricot vert
- Microwave: Open pack of haricot vert & transfer to a microwavable bowl. Add a tablespoon of water and microwave for 3 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- On stove top: Open pack of haricot vert, transfer to steamer. Steam over a pan of boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve using the Shepherds’ pie using a fish spatula with haricot vert on the side.
For speedy results
- Microwave on full power for 6-7 minutes or until piping hot.
- Remove from microwave & allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve using a fish spatula, with arugula & tomatoes drizzled with dressing
Potato, Beef ground, Tomatoes, Leeks, Haricot vert, Carrot, Onion, Red wine, Cheddar cheese, Cremini mushrooms, Tomato puree, Celery, Lentils, Kale, Olive oil, Beef stock, Garlic, Butter, Parsley, Cornflour, Salt, Worcestershire sauce, Chives, Thyme, Smoked paprika, Bay leaf, Black pepper, Rosemary.
Calories 530, Fat 21g, Saturated fat 8g, Carbohydrates 69g, Protein 40g, Fibre 9g, Sodium 850mg.