Salmon Salsa Verde
Salmon with seasonal vegetables, vine ripened cherry tomatoes and lemon salsa verde
Stove Top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
550 calories per person
Carb conscious, Mediterranean, Paleo, Pescatarian, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Dairy free, High in Protein
Suitable for home freezing
To maximise freshness put the raw salmon straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
For best results stovetop
- Bring salsa verde to room temp. Season salmon fry in tbsp of oil on medium heat. 3-4 minutes each side.
- Add tbsp of water to tray of veggies, microwave for 2-3 minutes. (Alternatively steam over a pot of boiling water or pan fry on the stove top.)
- Serve with salsa verde
- Bring salsa verde to room temp.
- Place Veggies in large microwaveable container, top with salmon and season. Plastic wrap and microwave for 4-5 minutes until pipping hot.
- Serve with salsa verde.
- For best results use a non-stick frying pan for the salmon stovetop instructions.
- Our salmon fillets are hand-cut & cooking times may vary due to thickness. Cook to your liking using the below temperature guide: Pink: 125F, medium: 135, well done: 145F
Bone warning: All our fish is deboned, however sometimes a bone can be missed. We apologise if you are the lucky one who finds a bone.
Salmon (Faroe Islands farmed), Tomato, Yellow squash, Zucchini, Asparagus, Extra virgin olive oil, Olive oil, Capers, Gherkins, Cilantro, Parsley, Basil, Agave syrup, Garlic, Mint, Dijon mustard, White wine vinegar, Lemon, Salt, Black pepper
Calories 550, Fat 38g, Saturated fat 6g, Carbohydrates 12g, Total sugars 7g, Protein 39g, Fibre 4g, Sodium 410mg
All of the veggies and fish were fresh and high-quality. Super easy to put together and flavors were delicious. Would recommend trying this one out!
I was in a rush so I made this in the microwave, skeptical about how it would turn out. It was phenomenal! Definitely ordering again
This meal is very good and I highly recommended. The veggies are always fresh and the salsa verde is amazing. I am not a huge sauce person, so I don’t us a lot on my meal. However, I do save the sauce and use it on other meals. Amazing on grilled chicken
I do wish that the skin was left on the salmon; as I don’t cook in the microwave and at times like too grill my protein. Not able to do that without skin on the fish.
Definitely give this meal a try
This dish was so easy to make, restaurant worthy flavor and delightful presentation. I feel like I went out tonight, a Saturday night, but I was happier to be home with this meal.
Really easy to make and wonderful flavors. The salmon was really good.