Pesto roasted salmon
Pesto salmon with Mediterranean roasted vegetables served with arugula & our signature shallot, sultana & red wine vinegar dressing
Oven or Stove top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
480 calories per person
Mediterranean, Gluten Free, Soya Free, High in protein
Suitable for home freezing
To maximise freshness put the raw salmon straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
For best results oven cook
- Preheat your oven to 400 F
- Remove red wine vinegar & sultana dressing from fridge to allow it to become liquid again
- Remove film from tray of vegetables. Transfer to baking tray, season with salt & pepper. Bake for 10 minutes
- Season salmon with salt & pepper. Spread pesto over salmon, then place salmon on top of vegetables and bake for a further 12 - 15 minutes. Serve salmon & vegetables with arugula and shallot dressing
For Speedy results stove top & microwave
- Remove red wine & sultana dressing from fridge to allow it to become liquid again
- Remove film from tray of vegetables. Season vegetables with salt & pepper in the tray, cover with paper towel. Microwave on full power for 6 – 7 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan, season salmon with salt & pepper then cook salmon to your liking. For the last 2 minutes of cooking spread pesto over salmon
- Serve salmon & vegetables with arugula and shallot dressing
- For best results use a non-stick frying pan for the salmon stovetop instructions.
- Our salmon fillets are hand-cut so cooking times may vary due to thickness. Cook to your liking using the below temperature guide: Pink: 125F, medium: 135F, well done: 145F
Bone warning: All our fish is deboned, however sometimes a bone can be missed. We apologise if you are the lucky one who finds a bone.
Salmon (Faroe Island farmed), Tomato, Red bell pepper, Yellow bell pepper, Red onion, Zucchini, Arugula, Basil pesto, Olive oil, Extra virgin olive oil, Red wine vinegar, Garlic, Sultanas, Honey, Shallot, Dijon mustard, Lemon, Oregano, Thyme, Salt, Black pepper
Allergens: Fish, Milk, Treenuts
Calories 480, Fat 31g, Saturated Fat 5g, Carbohydrates 18g, Protein 33g, Fibre 4g, Sodium 290mg
I love the combination of roasted vegetables and salmon. The pesto adds a lot of flavor and the dressing for the salad is also very tasty.
A regular for me. The flavors explode. I'm not normally a pesto fan but this sauce is not overpowering.
Wanted to update my 6/20/23 review with one additional comment. I would ask for a few less tomatoes in the veggies and more zucchini and squash
What a delicious, healthy meal! The pesto was just right, not too overwhelming.
Delicious -- the flavors with the veggies and arugula with the dressing was amazing. 2nd time having this. Will have it 3rd, 4th 5 th...