Asparagus, zucchini & pea linguine with basil pesto, parmesan, lemon & toasted hazelnuts.
Not suitable for home freezing
For best results Stove top
- Heat tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, add Asparagus, zucchini & peas, cook for 3-4 minutes or until soft with a slight bite.
- Add cooked linguine to pan,mix with vegetables, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add pesto to pan, mix well and heat for a further 30 seconds, season with salt & pepper to your taste.
- Divide linguine & vegetable between 2 plates, top with arugula
- Serve with a squeeze of half a lemon, Parmesan & hazelnuts
Linguine, Zucchini, Peas, Asparagus, Lemon, Basil pesto, Olive Oil, Parmesan, Hazelnuts, Arugula, Garlic, Parsley, Red chili, Lemon zest, Salt.
Allergens: Gluten, Milk, Treenuts
Calories 690, Fat 37g, Saturated fat 7g, Carbohydrates 65g,Protein 25g, Fibre 7g, Sodium 560mg