Lime & chili chicken
Thai inspired lime, chilli & ginger marinated chicken with avocado, carrot, tomato & cucumber herb salad, our homemade sweet chili dressing & peanuts.
Stovetop, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
700 calories per person
Carb conscious, Mediterranean, Dairy free, Soy free, Gluten free, High in Protein, High in Fibre
To maximise freshness put the chicken straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
- Remove sweet chili dressing from fridge to become liquid again
- Slice each chicken breast into 3 strips, season with salt & pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan on stovetop on a medium heat. Add chicken strips to pan and cook for 3 minutes. Turn chicken and pour lime chili marinade over the top, turn temperature up to high and cook for a further 3 minutes or until chicken cooked through.
- Cut cherry tomatoes into quarters, cucumber into sticks and slice the avocado
- Serve the cooked chicken with the salad, herbs, tomatoes, cucumber & avocado drizzled with the sweet chilli dressing & peanuts
Chicken breast (All natural hormone free from South Eastern United States), Avocado, Carrot, Tomato,
Cucumber, Lime juice, Light brown sugar, Dry roasted peanuts, Ginger, Red chili, Garlic, Extra virgin olive oil, Fish sauce,
Scallion, Olive oil, Cilantro, Mint, Turmeric
Allergens: Fish, Peanuts
Calories 700, Fat 33g, Saturated fat 5g, Carbohydrates 49g, Total sugars 29g, Protein 51g, Fibre 11g, Sodium 680mg
Enjoyed this in my first order. Looking forward to other tasty dishes
This dish was super fast to make besides being very delicious. Basically cook the chicken, slice a few veggies, mix the salad fixings’ and it is ready to eat. Nom nom!
This dish is very good. Delicious ingredients and just enough kick to give it some great flavor. Also very healthy. Lots of food for two people.
Really tasty, easy to make and healthy.
Great marinade & great dressing. The salad was good as usual but I do find the shaved carrots to be a bit repetitive across many of their meals.