Crispy Parmesan sage turkey
Crispy sage & onion turkey breast with haricot vert, cranberries & toasted almonds with herb potatoes and lemon aioli
Stove Top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
510 calories per person
Mediterranean diet, Soy free, High in protein, High in fibre
Suitable for home freezing with the exception of the aioli, arugula, lemon, cranberries & almonds
To maximise freshness put the raw turkey straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
For best results stovetop
- Season turkey with salt & pepper on both sides. Transfer crumb to a large plate. Firmly press turkey into the crumb coating on both sides.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat and fry each side of turkey for 4-5 minutes until golden & turkey is cooked through
- Remove film from wooden tray , lemon, aioli & pot of cranberries/almonds leaving the potatoes & haricot vert. Sprinkle vegetables with 1 tablespoon of water, microwave on full power for 2-3 minutes or alternatively steam over a pot of boiling water or pan fry in oil on the stove top.
- Serve with arugula, sprinkling of cranberries, toasted almonds, a squeeze of lemon & aioli
- For best results use a non-stick frying pan for the herbed breadcrumb turkey.
- Our turkey breasts are hand-cut so cooking times may vary due to thickness. You can check your chicken is fully cooked by ensuring it reaches 165F.
Turkey breast (All natural hormone & antibiotic free from Plainville farm Pennsylvania), Potato, Haricot vert, Lemon, Mayonnaise - reduced fat, Arugula, Olive oil, Panko breadcrumbs, Almonds, Dried cranberries, Parmesan, Garlic, Parsley, Lemon zest, Salt, Lemon juice, Dried sage leaves, Onion powder, Black pepper, Garlic powder
Allergens: Gluten, Egg, Milk, Treenuts
Calories 510g , Fat 22g, Saturated fat 3.5g, Carbohydrates 35g, Total sugars 10g, Protein 44g, Fibre 7g, Sodium 600mg
This was my first time ordering. It was easy to prepare and tasted amazing. I was so pleased I thought about ordering it again for dinner with our son and future daughter-in-law. Looking forward to my next meal!
My husband and I both thought that the dish had a nice balance of yummy tastes. There was a lot of turkey in the dish, making it quite filling. The arugula salad with a bit of lemon and aïoli was quite delightful. We added more arugula, since we had some on hand. We cooked the potatoes and green beans in the air fryer And they came out really lovely.
Very flavorful and super easy to get on the table. Nice combo of sides. Plenty of turkey, this is a meal for big appetites.
This is quite good - nuts, aioli and cranberries a very good mix. And so easy! Vegetables could be improved - green beans were turning brown pretty
quickly so I used my own.
This was a delicious dish. I added some chopped up lettuce combo’s to put under the turkey , because my husband is a big eater. I drizzled a thick balsamic vinegar over the lettuce and the turkey, which topped this dish off perfectly. The turkey breast was a nice large portion, so this meal didn’t need anymore added side dishes. This was our second time ordering this, and it won’t be our last .