Crispy Coconut Mango Chicken
Crispy coconut crusted chicken with sweet pickled mango, fresh Malaysian herb slaw dressed in a lime & coconut dressing.
Stove top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
580 calories per person
Mediterranean diet, Soy free, Dairy free, High in protein, High in fibre
Not suitable for home freezing with the exception of the chicken.
To maximize freshness put the raw chicken straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
How to Cook
1. Transfer sachet of coconut crumb to a large plate. Firmly press chicken into the crumb coating on both sides. Season chicken with salt & pepper on both sides.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat and fry each side of chicken for 4-5 minutes until chicken cooked through and crumb crispy and golden.
3. Slice cucumber in half moons. In a large bowl mix cucumber with cabbage slaw mix and fresh herbs to make the slaw. Reserving some mint & cilantro for garnishing.
4. Serve the chicken on a bed of slaw, spoon over the sweet pickled mango and pickle juices over chicken and salad. Finish by drizzling over lime & coconut dressing garnishing with reserved herbs
- For best results use a non-stick frying pan for the coconut breadcrumb chicken.
- Our chicken breasts are hand-cut so cooking times may vary due to thickness. You can check your chicken is fully cooked by ensuring it reaches 165F.
Ingredients: Chicken breast (All natural, hormone free from South Eastern United States), Napa cabbage, Red cabbage, Mango, Cucumber, Coconut milk, Carrot, Radish, Desiccated coconut, Brown sugar, Coconut cream, Lime juice, Olive oil, Cider vinegar, Panko breadcrumbs, Red Chilli, Honey, Salt, Ginger, Sunflower oil, Cilantro, Mint, Black sesame seeds, Garlic, Garlic powder, Ginger powder, Turmeric.
Allergens: Gluten, Sesame
Calories 580g , Fat 28g, Saturated fat 16g, Carbohydrates 47g, Total sugars 29g, Protein 36g, Fibre 6g, Sodium 1000mg
This was the best meal of my entire life I ate like a king the flavors were exploding in my mouth it was beyond healthy and tons of fiber it tasted like heaven I ate 1 1/2 meals and it filled me to the brim I ate it for so long and it was only 580 calories? Bruv I can’t wait until they grow their menu because I can’t eat like a popper ever again I need these king gourmet meals every day!!!
This is by far, hands down, the most favorite dish of mine, thus far. We order this one every week! Full of flavor, full of textures and very moist, juicy chicken! The slaw and sauce is the perfect combination. (and it doesn't hurt that it's healthy too!) Love it!
My husband and I ordered this dinner at the suggestion of some friends who had it last week and raved about it. They were right. This dish was easy to put together and had so many of my favorite tropical flavors. The subtle taste of the coconut flakes coating the chicken, the yummy mango topping, and the super delicious coconut lime dressing over the top of all of it. Made a wonderful fun and healthy dinner. We will definitely order this again.
We LOVE this dish ! All the complex flavors and textures , are perfect and delicious .
Lots of flavor, crunch and taste.