Crispy Coconut Mango Chicken
Crispy coconut crusted chicken with sweet pickled mango, fresh Malaysian herb slaw dressed in a lime & coconut dressing.
Stove top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
580 calories per person
Mediterranean diet, Soy free, Dairy free, High in protein, High in fibre
Not suitable for home freezing with the exception of the chicken.
To maximize freshness put the raw chicken straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
How to Cook
1. Transfer sachet of coconut crumb to a large plate. Firmly press chicken into the crumb coating on both sides. Season chicken with salt & pepper on both sides.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat and fry each side of chicken for 4-5 minutes until chicken cooked through and crumb crispy and golden.
3. Slice cucumber in half moons. In a large bowl mix cucumber with cabbage slaw mix and fresh herbs to make the slaw. Reserving some mint & cilantro for garnishing.
4. Serve the chicken on a bed of slaw, spoon over the sweet pickled mango and pickle juices over chicken and salad. Finish by drizzling over lime & coconut dressing garnishing with reserved herbs
- For best results use a non-stick frying pan for the coconut breadcrumb chicken.
- Our chicken breasts are hand-cut so cooking times may vary due to thickness. You can check your chicken is fully cooked by ensuring it reaches 165F.
Ingredients: Chicken breast (All natural, hormone and antibiotic free from South Eastern United States), Napa cabbage, Red cabbage, Mango, Cucumber, Coconut milk, Carrot, Radish, Desiccated coconut, Brown sugar, Coconut cream, Lime juice, Olive oil, Cider vinegar, Panko breadcrumbs, Red Chilli, Honey, Salt, Ginger, Sunflower oil, Cilantro, Mint, Black sesame seeds, Garlic, Garlic powder, Ginger powder, Turmeric.
Allergens: Gluten, Sesame
Calories 580g , Fat 28g, Saturated fat 16g, Carbohydrates 47g, Total sugars 29g, Protein 36g, Fibre 6g, Sodium 1000mg
It was easy to make and absolutely delicious! We loved the combination of ingredients and eating it on a bed of mixed greens. Will definitely order this one again.
I ordered this meal previously, and it was amazingly delicious; I was excited to be preparing it again. Something was wrong with the dressing; it was thick, the consistency of soft scrambled eggs, and it didn’t really dress the wonderful salad.
This was great. The sauce really complimented the meal well.
This is one of my favorites and since air frying the chicken, which makes the coating even crispier, I love it even more! Sweet and savory, crunchy and so fresh!