Creamy shrimp linguine
Pan seared shrimp in a rich creamy lemon sauce with linguine, peas and spinach. Finished with Parmesan and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
Stovetop or microwave
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
740 calories per person
High protein, soy free, Heartier portion
To maximise freshness put the shrimps straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in
a couple of minutes in the microwave.
For best results stovetop
1. Heat large frying pan with 1 tbsp of oil on medium heat. Add defrosted raw shrimps (drain liquid), season with salt &
pepper, fry for 2 minutes.
2. Reserve lemon, parmesan, and spinach. Add pot of creamy lemon sauce,
linguine and peas to pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes until pipping hot and shrimp are cooked through.
3. Take off heat, add spinach mix until wilted.
4. Finish with a squeeze of ¼ of a lemon and parmesan.
1. Transfer defrosted raw shrimps (drain liquid) into a small microwavable bowl.Season with salt & pepper & 1 tbsp of oil before covering with plastic wrap.
2. Reserve Lemon, parmesan, spinach and remove parchment liner. Place wooden tray and bowl of shrimps in microwave for 4 minutes.
3. Add creamy lemon sauce (lid loosely on) to microwave with the tray & bowl of shrimps. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes until pipping hot & shrimp are cooked through.
4. Mix the shrimps, creamy lemon sauce, linguine, peas and raw spinach in a large bowl so the spinach. Finish with a squeeze of ¼ of a lemon and parmesan.
Shrimps raw (All-natural hormone & antibiotic free, farmed in South East Asia), Linguine, Cream, Lemon, Peas, Parmesan, Spinach, Onion, White wine, Lemon, Butter, Garlic, Chicken stock, Extra virgin olive oil, Corn starch, Parsley, Dijon mustard, Black pepper
Gluten, Crustaceans, Milk
Contains Celery mustard and sulphites.
Cals 740, Fat 39g, Sat Fat 18g, Protein 39g, Fibre 4g, Carbohydrates 58g, Total Sugars 3g, sodium 870mg,
Shrimps and creamy lemon sauce suitable for home freezing.