Chicken breast marinated in Thai spices served with our homemade peanut satay dressing on a bed of cucumber slaw with pickles & lime
Broiler or Stove top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
710 calories per person
Mediterranean, Dairy free, High in protein, High in fibre
Chicken & satay dressing suitable for home freezing.
1. Remove the satay dressing from the fridge 10 minutes before eating to loosen at room temperature
2. Slice chicken breasts into 3 even strips, place in satay marinade and leave for 10 minutes minimum.
3. Preheat broiler to maximum, transfer satay marinated chicken to baking tray, Season with salt and pepper & cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is fully cooked. Alternatively you can pan fry chicken in oil or cook in the oven for approximately 8-10 minutes at 350oF or until cooked.
4. Transfer slaw & herbs to a mixing bowl. Slice cucumber lengthwise & into half-moons, add to bowl with slaw & mix well
5. Top salad with cooked chicken, spoon over satay dressing, pickle, sprinkle peanuts, squeeze of 1/4 lime.
Chicken breast (All natural, hormone free, from South Eastern United States), Peanut butter, Coconut milk, Soy sauce, Honey, Lime, Cucumber, Red cabbage, Carrot, Bok choy, Dry roasted peanuts, Red onion, Red Thai curry paste, Lime juice, Ginger, Garlic, Brown sugar, Peanut oil, Sunflower oil, Lemongrass, Sesame oil, Onion powder,Cider vinegar, Fish sauce, Garam masala, Coriander, Cilantro, Mint, Turmeric, Red chilli, Crushed red chilli, Salt, Pepper
Allergens: Crustaceans,Fish, Gluten, Peanuts, Sesame, Soy
Calories 710 , Fat 34g, Saturated fat 8g, Carbohydrates 44g, Total sugars 26g, Protein 56g, Fibre 8g, Sodium 1250mg
Spicy, for sure but not too much for me. I wish I had realized that was cilantro in the slaw and not parsley before I chopped and mixed it all up. I’m one of those people for whom cilantro is awful. Will fish it out next time.
Dressing is excellent.
If you like your satay really spicy this is perfect. Wish I would have known how spicy it was. I was unable to eat it.
Loved the flavor. Perfect combo of spice and flavors.
Just the right amount of spice.
Love this meal!! The dressing is very flavorful and spicy. Highly recommend!! One of my favorites!