Chicken & Mushroom
Chicken & Shiitake mushrooms with a creamy mushroom sauce and seasonal greens
6 days life on delivery
520 calories per person
Carb conscious, Mediterranean, Gluten Free, Soya Free, High in Protein, High in Fibre
Suitable for home freezing
To maximise freshness put the raw chicken straight into freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt & pepper
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry chicken on one side for 4-5 minutes, add shiitake mushrooms, turn chicken, cook on other side for 4-5 minutes or until chicken and mushrooms are cooked
- Remove film from vegetables, sprinkle with tablespoon of water, microwave on full power for 4 minutes
- Check your chicken is cooked through and then add creamy mushroom sauce to pan, heat for 2 minutes to warm through
- Serve vegetables topped with chicken & sauce
Chicken breast (All natural, hormone free, from south eastern United States), Haricot vert, Broccoli, Sugar snap peas, Cream, Leeks, Shiitake mushrooms, White wine, Cremini mushrooms, Shallot, Olive oil, Butter, Garlic, Chicken stock, Dijon mustard, Parsley, Lemon zest, Salt, Black pepper.
Contains celery and mustard
Calories 520, Fat 29g, Saturated fat 13g, Carbohydrates 23g, Protein 38g, Fibre 6g, Sodium 180g
Soooooo delicious! And easy and quick! I don have a microwave, so I sautéed the chicken, adding some marsala wine, and then added the veggies to cook before the chicken was quite finished. This will definitely be a regular dish for me! And the portions were sufficient.
Such a perfect dish, succulent chicken, creamy mushrooms sauce, wonderful fresh vegetables. Perfectly balanced, so easy cook. Just need to remember to reserve the pan fried mushrooms separate from the sauce