Hand pulled lemon and garlic chicken in our homemade chicken broth loaded with orzo, beans, seasonal vegetables topped with pesto & rosemary garlic sourdough croutons
If you have received an order prior to the 23rd of October, you will have
received our old recipe. For more information and cooking instructions,
please follow this link.
Stove top or Microwave
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
610 calories per person
Mediterranean, Soy free
Dairy free without sachet of pesto.
Suitable for home freezing with the exception of the croutons
Stove top for best results
- Transfer pot of minestrone broth to a pot on stove and bring to a simmer on a medium heat
- Add carrots, zucchini, kale, lemon and garlic pulled chicken, orzo & beans to stove pot with broth. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until chicken and vegetables are cooked through.
- Serve topped with pesto & croutons.
- Transfer pot of minestrone broth to a large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on full power for 1 minutes.
- Add carrots, zucchini, kale, lemon and garlic pulled chicken, orzo & beans. Microwave for a further 2-3 minutes or until piping hot.
- Served topped with pesto & croutons.
Chicken thighs (All natural, hormone free, from South Eastern United States), Carrot, Cannellini beans, Zucchini, Orzo, Sourdough bread, Basil pesto, Leeks, Onion, Celery, Garlic, Kale, Extra virgin olive oil, Olive oil, Lemon zest, Chicken Fat, Butter, Sunflower oil, Salt, Sugar, Lemon juice, Thyme, Rosemary, Black pepper
Allergens: Gluten, Milk, Tree nuts (Pinenuts)
Calories 610, Fat 41g, Saturated fat 10g, Carbohydrates 35g, Total sugars 7g, Protein 24g, Fibre 4g, Sodium 1450mg
This was delicious (and super fast to get ready). Not as filling as most of the other meals, but perfect on a night you want a light dinner, or for lunch.
Meal was delicious but portion size could have been a little better. We enjoyed it so much we wanted another bowl
I missed the cut off time to order but I would not have order this.
Love this one! Perfect blend of veggies and chicken. Comforting and healthy!
Wow we really loved this soup! Everything about it and the pesto is a great addition.