Ready to pan sear chicken breast on a bed of linguine in a creamy alfredo sauce with brocolli and spinac. Finished with crispy kale and grated parmesan.
Stovetop, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
790 calories per person
High Protein, Lower sodium, Soy Free
Suitable for home freezing except from the spinach and kale.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan on the stovetop on a high heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Remove film from wooden tray containing linguine and vegetables. Remove bag of kale, sachet of parmesan and grease proof paper.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon water over the vegetables and linquine
- Remove lid from pot of Alfredo sauce, place back on loosely. Microwave the tray of vegetables & linguine, side by side with the pot of alfredo sauce for 2- 3 minutes or until piping hot.
- After Chicken breasts are cooked remove from pan and rest, fry kale in same pan for 2 minutes on a high heat.
- Serve Chicken on top of bed of linguine and garnish with the crispy kale and parmesan.
Chicken (All natural, hormone free from South Eastern United States), Linguine, Cream, Broccoli, Kale, Onion, Parmesan, Butter, Spinach, Garlic, White wine, Extra virgin olive oil, Cornflour, Basil, Lemon juice, Oregano, Thyme, Black pepper
Allergens: Gluten, Milk
Calories 790, Fat 42g, Saturated fat 19g, Carbohydrates 48g, Total sugars 2g, Protein 48g, Fibre 3g, Sodium 610mg
We enjoy anything "al Fredo" and this dish didn't disappoint. The sauce is flavorful and the linguine delicious. I found the vegetable portion skimpy, however, and would double up on the broccoli and spinach to bring this up to five stars.
While it was flavorful, it was very garlicky and just had way too much going on. I wouldn’t get it again.
First order and WOW - easy to prepare and would order again