Vietnamese pork noodles
Ginger, chili & lime seared ground pork with rice noodles, Asian salad & peanuts dressed with rice wine vinegar dressing
Stove Top or Microwave
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
760 calories per person
Mediterranean diet, Gluten free, Dairy free, Soya free
Suitable for home freezing, with the exception of the Asian slaw
The Vietnamese Pork mix
For best results Stovetop
- Pour pot of pork into a pan on the stovetop and heat on a medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until pipping hot.
- Take of lid of pork and place back on loosely - heat through on full power for 3-4 minutes or until pipping hot.
- Remove film from tray, Remove pot of scallions, peanuts and lime, rice wine vinegar dressing and reserve for finishing.
- Empty remaining contents apart from rice noodles at bottom of tray. (Shredded carrot, daikon noodles, bok choy, red chilli mint and cilantro) and mix Asian salad together in a bowl.
- Spoon a tbsp of water over rice noodles and microwave for 1 minute.
- Place rice noodles in bowl with pork mix on top
- Place the Asian Salad next to noodles.
- Finish with the lime, rice wine vinegar dressing, peanuts and scallions
Pork (All natural from United States), Water, Pad Thai rice noodles, dry, Daikon, Lime juice, Baby Bok Choy, Carrot, Onion, Sugar, Ginger, Peanuts salted, Sugar light brown, Sunflower oil, Scallion, Lemongrass, Garlic, Sesame oil, Red chilli, Fish sauce, Olive oil, Cilantro, Mint, Shaoxing rice wine, Salt, Black pepper
Allergens: Fish, Peanuts, Tree nuts
Calories 760, Fat 34g, Saturated fat 4.5g, Carbohydrates 84g, Protein 29g, Fibre 5g, Sodium 610mg
Love the addition of the rice noodles! Makes it much more filling instead of needing to make rice on the side myself. And it’s delicious with the pork filling which is super yummy.
This is probably the easiest G & T dish to prepare and it is healthful and delicious!
So full of flavor! Definitely a new favorite!
The dish is delicious and easy to make- a double whammy from Georgie snd Tom!