Sticky Ginger Beef
Beef in a sticky honey, ginger & soy glaze served on stir fried rice noodles, broccoli and shredded vegetables. Finished with scallions, cilantro, chilli, and a squeeze of fresh lime.
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
730 calories per person
High in fibre, Dairy free, Heartier Portion
Sticky ginger beef pot suitable for home freezing.
For Best results stovetop
- Remove film from tray, reserve lime and scallion, chili, & cilantro pot.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, fry broccoli for 2 minutes. Heat sticky ginger beef to a separate dry frying pan for 3 minutes
- Add other vegetables to broccoli pan and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add noodles to the vegetable pan with 1 tbsp of water, mix well & fry for a further 1 minute.
- Plate vegetables & noodles, top with sticky ginger beef, garnish with scallion, cilantro, red chilis & squeeze of 1/4 of a lime
Beef (All natural, USDA choice from Midwest United states), Rice noodles, Lime, Broccoli, Honey, Soy sauce, Red pepper, Ginger, Scallion, Hoisin sauce, Sesame oil, Garlic, Carrot, Red cabbage, White cabbage, Sugar light brown, Rice wine vinegar, Lime juice, Sunflower oil, Cilantro, Red chilli, Sesame seeds, Red chili flakes, Salt
Allergens: Gluten, Soybeans
Cals 730, Fat 26g, Sat Fat 5g, Protein 30g, Fibre 5g, Carbohydrates 93g, Total sugars 38g, 1890mg sodium
Honey and brown sugar overpower what is otherwise an interesting dish ( maybe option to include these ingredients or omit). Would have liked to add some spice to it.
This was not a five star meal. Ground beef with flabby noodles. Hardly enough for two people. I will not order or eat this again.
Super easy and tasty dish. It is a little sweet so I’d suggest they reduce the sugar for the beef and give a little more noodles.
This was the first dish we tried. Ingredients were fresh, so easy to cook and the final product was delicious. Looking forward to trying everything!
My fourth meal and the best by far