Sticky Ginger Beef
Beef in a sticky honey, ginger & soy glaze served on stir fried rice noodles, broccoli and shredded vegetables. Finished with scallions, cilantro, chilli, and a squeeze of fresh lime.
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
790 calories per person
High in fibre, Dairy free, Mediterranean diet
Sticky ginger beef pot suitable for home freezing.
For Best results stovetop
- Remove film from tray, reserve lime and scallion, chili, & cilantro pot.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, fry broccoli for 2 minutes. Heat sticky ginger beef to a separate dry frying pan for 3 minutes
- Add other vegetables to broccoli pan and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add noodles to the vegetable pan with 1 tbsp of water, mix well & fry for a further 1 minute.
- Plate vegetables & noodles, top with sticky ginger beef, garnish with scallion, cilantro, red chilis & squeeze of 1/4 of a lime.
Spice warning (If you would prefer a less spicey dish please refrain from adding the chillies in the finishing pot)
Beef (All natural, USDA choice from Midwest United states), Rice noodles, Lime, Broccoli, Honey, Soy sauce, Red pepper, Ginger, Scallion, Hoisin sauce, Sesame oil, Garlic, Carrot, Red cabbage, White cabbage, Sugar light brown, Rice wine vinegar, Lime juice, Sunflower oil, Cilantro, Red chilli, Sesame seeds, Red chili flakes, Salt
Allergens: Gluten, Sesame, Soy
Cals 790, Fat 32g, Sat Fat 6g, Carbohydrates 91g, Protein 34g, Total sugars 36g, Fibre 5g, sodium 1560mg
I enjoyed this meal for it was flavorful and filling.
The picture and description portray this as shredded beef when in fact it is ground beef. Disappointing. They need to change the description of the dish. Having said that the flavors were very good.
Beef had great flavor, but not enough vegetables. Not my favorite meal so far.
This one has become a "comfort food" bowl in our house. We love the flavors, the ease of preparation, and the end result is always delicious. I cook the veg and noodles a little longer than outlined, as we like a little crispy edge. Spice is just perfect. Keep this one coming!
The Sticky Ginger Beef is a tiny bit on the sweet side, but that is offset by the mild heat and lime and other flavors, so don't change it! A great bowl to slurp down while watching your favorite streaming show.