With sweet potato mash & seasonal greens
Stove Top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
680 calories per person
Mediterranean, Gluten Free, Soy Free, High Protein, High Fibre
Suitable for home freezing apart from veggies.
To maximise freshness put the raw steak straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost overnight in fridge or a couple of mins in microwave.
- Season and fry steak in tbsp of oil on a medium to high heat. (Aprrox 2 mins either side for medium rare)
- Rest steak, Reserve chimichurri. Season & fry Veggies in tbsp oil for 3 mins until cooked.
- Microwave sweet potato mash for 2 minutes or until piping hot (leave the parchment paper on top)
- Serve steak sliced on seasonal greens drizzled with the chimichurri (mix chimichurri before serving) with the mash on the side.
- Our steaks are hand-cut so cooking times may vary due to thickness. Cook steak to your liking with the below temperature guides;
- Rare 120F, medium rare 130F, medium 140F, well-done 160F
- Rest your steak for 5 minutes before eating to maximise tenderness
Sweet potato, Sirloin Steak (All natural USDA Prime, from Midwest United States), Broccoli, Collards, raw, Extra virgin olive oil, Lemon zest, Butter, Parsley, Red chili, Red wine vinegar, Garlic, Sugar, Cilantro, Salt, Lemon juice, Black pepper
Calories 680, Fat 43g, Saturated fat 11g, Carbohydrates 44g, Total sugars 10g, Protein 36g, Fibre 7g, Sodium 720mg
Steak was top-quality - very tender and flavorful. The entire dish was delicious and easy to make.
Overall I enjoyed this dish. The mashed sweet potatoes are delicious. I would prefer the chimichurri less sweet and a little spicier.
Very impressed with the cut and the flavor!
Great steak. Chimichurri sauce is to die for. Sweet potatoes are my fav. Veggies are great, I add a lil garlic powder. Vegs n mash are great right from microwave. Grill steaks and great dinner in like 10 mins. My husband could eat the whole thing. Next time I might get double and have some leftovers.
This is one of our favorites when we’re in a meat mood. The quality of the Prime Sirloin is excellent, flavorful and tender. The delicious Chimichurri sauce is what makes this dinner restaurant quality. We had a lot left too! The sweet potato mash was very good also. I usually air-fry the greens and that works well. I love how balanced these meals are with plenty of healthy veggies. Thank you, Georgie and Toms!