A rich slow cooked beef and pork ragu enriched with 6 types of vegetables, on a bed of traditional 100% durum wheat spaghetti, served with parmesan & a side of arugula, cherry tomatoes with Italian dressing
Stove Top or Microwave
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
610 calories per person
Mediterranean, High in Fibre
Dairy free without sachet of parmesan.
Ragu & spaghetti suitable for home freezing
For best results cook on Stove top
- Transfer ragu & spaghetti to a pot on the stove top with 1 tbsp water. Mix well and heat through on a medium heat for 5 – 6 minutes until piping hot
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into 1/4's. Share spaghetti bolognese between 2 plates, top with parmesan and serve with arugula & cherry tomatoes dressed with the Italian dressing
To cook in the microwave
- Remove lid from pot of ragu, place back on loosely. Remove the film from tray of spaghetti, reserve parmesan, arugula, tomatoes & Italian dressing.
- Microwave the pot of ragu for 5 minutes, add the tray of spaghetti and microwave both together for a further 1-2 minutes or until piping hot.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into 1/4's, share spaghetti between 2 plates and top with the ragu. Top with parmesan and serve with the arugula & cherry tomatoes dressed with the Italian dressing
Beef (All natural, USDA Choice, from Midwest United States), Spaghetti, Tomatoes, Pork (All natural from United States), Cremini mushrooms, Arugula, Slow roast cherry tomatoes, Carrot, Onion, Slow roast tomato paste, Red wine, Tomato puree, Red pepper, Parmesan, Garlic, Olive oil, Extra virgin olive oil, Lemon zest, Beef base, Vinegar, balsamic, Sunflower oil, Cornflour, Agave syrup, Sugar, Oregano, Vinegar, cider, Salt, Soy sauce, Dijon mustard, Basil, Smoked paprika, Black pepper
Allergens: Gluten, Milk, Soy
Calories 610, Fat 26g, Saturated fat 5g, Carbohydrates 63g, Total sugars 11g, Protein 30g, Fibre 7g, Sodium 930mg
Bolognese was flavorful, pasta a nice al denote. A solid meal. Would like a little more to the salad portion, but dressing is fabulous.
This was so good. Bolognese is one of our favorite, go-to meals for take-out, eat in, and make from scratch, so we were leery about whether it would measure up. It did! Have already ordered it again.
This dish is great to have on hand when you need something really quick but delicious. I rarely go to the trouble of making a bolognese myself, so this was very handy.
The only thing I added was more lettuce for the salad included.
Excellent balance of spices to make wonderful dinner for two.
Very tasty Bolognese sauce. Pasta is al dente