Shrimp Pad Thai
Authentic shrimp Pad Thai with rice noodles, fried egg and shredded vegetables in a sweet and sour tamarind & soy dressing. Finished with crispy onions, peanuts and a squeeze of lime.
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
760 calories per person
High Protein, Dairy Free, Pescatarian diet
Not suitable for home freezing
- Remove film from wooden tray and take out plastic pots containing Pad Thai dressing, crispy onions & peanuts, scallions, red chilli & cilantro, zip lock bag of shredded carrot, red pepper and onion and remove the greaseproof sheet.
- Heat up a tablespoon of oil in a pan on the stove top on a high heat.
- Add Shredded vegetables to the pan and fry off for 2 minutes.
- Add rice noodles, egg and shrimps and fry of for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour Pad Thai dressing into the pan and cook 2-4 minutes until sauce reduces and becomes sticky.
- Portion into two bowls. Cut lime into quarters. Finish with garnish of crispy onions, peanuts, cilantro, chili rings, scallions and a squeeze of lime.
Shrimp (All natural, hormone & antibiotic free farmed in South East Asia), Rice noodles, Carrot, Onion, Egg, whole, raw, fresh, red pepper, Sugar light brown, Fish sauce, Olive oil, Peanuts salted, Tamarind nectar, Sesame oil, Crispy fried onions, Soy sauce, Scallion, Ginger, Red Chili, Garlic, Cilantro, Lime, Sunflower oil, Salt, Red chili flakes
Allergens: Gluten, Crustaceans, Eggs, Fish, Peanuts, Sesame, Soybeans
Calories 760, Fat 31g, Saturated fat 6g, Carbohydrates 93g, Protein 26g, Fibre 5g, Sodium 1940mg
I have zero complaints. It looked just liked the picture when I was done. Shrimp was excellent quality. The noodles were delicious with all the flavors! A win!