Sesame coated Yellow fin tuna with a miso ginger marinade served with avocado & fresh vegetable slaw all dressed with a soy, ginger & sesame dressing
4 days life from delivery
740 calories per person
Carb conscious, Mediterranean, Paleo, Pescatarian, Dairy free, High in Protein, High in Fibre
Tuna & soy, ginger & sesame dressing suitable for freezing.
To maximize freshness put the tuna straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
- Season tuna steaks with salt & pepper. Tip sesame seeds onto a separate small plate
Coating your tuna in sesame seeds
- Spread ¼ of the miso marinade onto one side of one tuna steak. Press the tuna steak down into the sesame seeds, (miso marinade side down) to coat in sesame seeds.
- Turn the tuna steak back over. Spread another ¼ of miso marinade onto the uncoated side, turn over again, press to coat remaining side in sesame seeds. REPEAT with the 2nd tuna steak.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Sear tuna for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or to your liking.
- Reserve cilantro,add radishes to the slaw & slice avocado.
- Serve the tuna with the slaw, avocado, drizzling the soya, ginger & sesame dressing over all ingredients. Finish with reserved cilantro.
Tuna (Yellowfin, Wild line caught from North & South USA), Avocado, White cabbage, Red cabbage, Soya beans, Sugar snap peas, Carrot, Honey, Radish, Ginger, Sesame oil, Lime juice, Soya sauce, White sesame seeds, Black sesame seeds, Olive oil, Scallion, Miso paste, Red chili, Cilantro, Garlic, Shaoxing rice wine.
Fish, Gluten, Soy
Calories 740, Fat 47g, Saturated fat 7g, Carbohydrates 35g, Protein 44g, Fibre 14g, Sodium 410mg
The tuna is top notch quality which is everything, and so each to make. Have ordered twice -- perfectly consistent both times.
Best seared tuna I’ve had maybe ever! and I’ve had this from outstanding restaurants before. Please give this a try. The amount of tuna that was provided was like a double portion and SO so fresh - even on day 5!! My husband even got full from it. I was so afraid the portion would be like an appetizer portion that I had bought a back up meal as well and we didn’t need it. This meal was fantastic and might be one of my favorites so far. I can’t rave about it enough. Well worth the money and incredible.
Lots of flavor and the quality of the tuna was excellent!
Very impressed with this meal! The tuna was so fresh & we loved the soy honey ginger dressing. This will be one of our staples!
Easy to cook following the instruction.
Great it comes with colorful veggies!
Miso paste goes well with Tuna and the soy honey ginger dressing adds an extra flavor!