Asparagus, zucchini & pea linguine with basil pesto, parmesan, lemon & toasted hazelnuts.
4 days life from delivery
Not suitable for home freezing
For best results Stove top
- Heat tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, add Asparagus, zucchini & peas, cook for 3-4 minutes or until soft with a slight bite.
- Add cooked linguine to pan,mix with vegetables, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add pesto to pan, mix well and heat for a further 30 seconds, season with salt & pepper to your taste.
- Divide linguine & vegetable between 2 plates, top with arugula
- Serve with a squeeze of half a lemon, Parmesan & hazelnuts
Linguine, Zucchini, Peas, Asparagus, Lemon, Basil pesto, Olive Oil, Parmesan, Hazelnuts, Arugula, Garlic, Parsley, Red chili, Lemon zest, Salt.
Allergens: Gluten, Milk, Treenuts
Calories 690, Fat 37g, Saturated fat 7g, Carbohydrates 65g,Protein 25g, Fibre 7g, Sodium 560mg
Very nice meal. Pesto was tasty and pasta al dente… the vegetables cooked well. We lean to being vegetarian and we were on a Vegan meal plan. I could not understand that the vegetables were almost always sweet potatoes and garbanzo beans . I loved that these foods always include a lovely mix of fresh greens.
I won’t give 5 stars, that has to be exceptional, this was excellent though…
Another winner for me. Filling, tasty, and fresh flavors.