Mexican bean & quinoa burrito bowl
Mexican bean chili with quinoa, avocado, tofu cream & our homemade red pepper, tomato & lime salsa
5 days life from delivery
570 calories per person
Vegetarian, Vegan, Mediterranean diet, Gluten free, Dairy free, High in Fibre
Suitable for home freezing, with the exception of the lime, avocado, salsa & yoghurt
- Remove film from small tray of bean chili, reserve cilantro.
- Remove film from large wooden tray, remove all contents. Open bag of quinoa, tip into tray into an even layer, cover with the greaseproof paper. Microwave both trays together for 3 minutes on full power. Remove tray of quinoa & then microwave bean chili for a further 3 minutes or until piping hot.
- Slice tomatoes into quarters, slice avocado, cut lime in half
- Serve bean chili with quinoa in a bowl with avocado, tomatoes, scallions & a dollop of salsa tofu cream.
- Finish with a squeeze of lime and garnish with reserved cilantro
Avocado, Tomatoes, Red pepper, Quinoa, Lime, Tofu, Black beans, Cannellini beans, Pinto beans, Onion, Yellow pepper, Olive oil, Red onion, Carrot, Slow roast tomato paste, Scallions, Garlic, Cilantro, Sunflower oil, Lime juice, Sugar, Tamari, Smoked paprika, Cumin, Chili powder, Salt, Coriander, Garlic powder, Red chili, Black pepper, Chipotle powder, Cayenne pepper.
Calories 570, Fat 33g, Saturated fat 4.5g, Carbohydrates 54g, Protein 15g, Fibre 17g, Sodium 630mg
My schedule got crazy and I didn’t get to eat this until the final date stamped on the package. Tasted fresh and delicious!
All the ingredients were fresh and flavorful! Cooking it was a breeze with little too no effort, which is essential for on the go people. Keep up the good work Georgie and Tom (and keep the new menus coming)!
I thought this would be a blah bowl but it was SO good. Loved the crunch of the green onions, the creamy salsa.. everything about it was so good
I was just okay with this one. It didn't taste bad, it just wasn't grabbing me. I apologize for not being more specific but maybe it was forgettable?