Lime & chili chicken
Lime, chili & ginger marinated chicken with avocado, carrot, tomato & cucumber herb salad, our homemade sweet chili dressing & peanuts.
Oven / Broiler
4 days life from delivery
620 calories per person
Carb conscious, Mediterranean, Dairy free, Soy free, Gluten free, High in Protein, High in Fibre
To maximise freshness put the chicken straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
Chicken suitable for home freezing
How to Cook the chicken
For best results oven cook
- Preheat oven to 350oF
- Open pack of lime chili chicken, transfer to a baking tray with the residual liquid (helps to keep chicken moist), cook for 10 minutes or until cooked all the way through
- Preheat broiler to maximum
- Open pack of lime chili chicken, transfer to a baking tray with the residual liquid (helps to keep chicken moist), cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked all the way through
The herb salad
- Remove sweet chili dressing from fridge to become liquid again
- Cut cherry tomatoes into quarters, cucumber into sticks and the slice the avocado
- Serve the cooked chicken with the carrot, scallions / herbs, tomatoes, cucumber & avocado drizzled with the sweet chili dressing & peanuts
Chicken breast (All natural hormone free from South Eastern United States), Avocado, Carrot, Tomato,
Cucumber, Lime juice, Light brown sugar, Dry roasted peanuts, Ginger, Red chili, Garlic, Extra virgin olive oil, Fish sauce,
Scallion, Olive oil, Cilantro, Mint, Turmeric
Allergens: Crustaceans, Fish, Peanuts
Calories 620, Fat 32g, Saturated fat 5g, Carbohydrates 41g, Protein 41g, Fibre 9g, Sodium 520mg
Imaginative, complex, and fresh! This combination is our new favorite. A lot going on with this seemingly simple dish...its yet another example of Georgie and Toms chefs really knowing what they're doing.
Chili lime chicken was so easy, I thought "there is no way this can be great. . . . ", I WAS WRONG. I love this meal service. Have been through five other companies . Always bored, always disappointed. BRAVO everybody,.
Tender and flavorful chicken, plenty of crunchy veggies, savory dressing, and a breeze to prepare! Surprisingly filling, too. Looking forward to having leftover portion cold for lunch.
Easy to prep, excellent combination of flavors, not to sweet, just right!
This is soooo good. The flavors of the salad and the chicken are incredible, it’s like traveling to Asia. What a treat. Thank you!