Wholesome beef lasagna enriched with 6 vegetables & lentils, served with arugula & cherry tomatoes
Microwave or Oven
5 days life from delivery
740 calories per person
Mediterranean, High in protein, High in Fibre
Suitable for home freezing, with the exception of the arugula & dressing
Oven cook for best results & a golden brown topping
- Preheat oven to 350F, remove film from wooden tray of lasagna. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove Italian dressing from fridge to allow it to become liquid again
- Remove from oven & allow to stand for a minimum of 5 minutes to firm up before serving
- Serve using a fish spatula, with arugula & tomatoes drizzled with Italian dressing
Microwave for speedy results
1. Remove Italian dressing from fridge to allow it to become liquid again
2. Remove film from wooden tray of lasagna, microwave on high for 6-7 minutes until piping hot.
3. Allow to stand for a minimum of 5 minutes before serving to firm up
4. Serve using a fish spatula, with arugula & tomatoes drizzled with Italian dressing
Tomatoes, Beef ground (All natural from Mid West United States), Milk 2% fat, Cherry vine tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, Onion, Lasagna sheets, Slow roast tomato paste, Arugula, Carrot, Cremini mushrooms, Red wine, Lentils, Olive oil, Wheat flour, Red pepper, Parmesan, Garlic, Extra virgin olive oil, Beef stock, Butter, Cream, Lemon zest, Tomato puree, Panko breadcrumbs, Dijon mustard, Agave syrup, Cornflour, Parsley, Cider vinegar, Salt, Soy sauce, Oregano, Basil, Smoked paprika, Sugar, Black pepper, Red chili, Nutmeg, Rosemary, Thyme
Allergens: Egg, Gluten, Milk, Soy
Contains celery & mustard
Calories 740, Fat 33g, Saturated fat 11g, Carbohydrates 69g, Protein 40g, Fibre 7g, Sodium 900mg.
I really liked this. Lighter and healthier and still flavorful.
This one didn't travel well. When I opened it, the lasagna was bunched down at one end and mixed in with the paper. It was too rich and soupy for our taste, although the flavor was good.
I really disliked this one and threw it out. However my spouse ate his whole portion, so opinions differ. We baked it in the oven. It was too much meat and too soupy for my taste in lasagna. I prefer a drier, firmer layering and will not order this again.
Unfortunately I had very little time the day I tried this so I made it according to the microwave directions. There ended up being a lot of liquid and the noodles became very gummy. The flavor was good so I think it would have been much better if done in the oven.
The lasagna was flavorful and tasty but the sodium and fat content are just too rich for our blood. The salad was also lacking in the greens department so we added some baby spinach and baby kale to amp it up.