Crispy Parmesan sage turkey
Crispy sage & onion turkey breast with haricot vert, cranberries & toasted almonds with herb potatoes and lemon aioli
Stove Top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
510 calories per person
Mediterranean diet, Soy free, High in protein, High in fibre
Suitable for home freezing with the exception of the aioli, arugula, lemon, cranberries & almonds
To maximise freshness put the raw turkey straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
For best results stovetop
- Season turkey with salt & pepper on both sides. Transfer crumb to a large plate. Firmly press turkey into the crumb coating on both sides.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat and fry each side of turkey for 4-5 minutes until golden & turkey is cooked through
- Remove film from wooden tray , lemon, aioli & pot of cranberries/almonds leaving the potatoes & haricot vert. Sprinkle vegetables with 1 tablespoon of water, microwave on full power for 2-3 minutes or alternatively steam over a pot of boiling water or pan fry in oil on the stove top.
- Serve with arugula, sprinkling of cranberries, toasted almonds, a squeeze of lemon & spoon of aioli
- For best results use a non-stick frying pan for the herbed breadcrumb turkey.
- Our turkey breasts are hand-cut so cooking times may vary due to thickness. You can check your chicken is fully cooked by ensuring it reaches 165F.
Turkey breast (All natural hormone & antibiotic free from Plainville farm Pennsylvania), Potato, Haricot vert, Lemon, Mayonnaise - reduced fat, Arugula, Olive oil, Panko breadcrumbs, Almonds, Dried cranberries, Parmesan, Garlic, Parsley, Lemon zest, Salt, Lemon juice, Dried sage leaves, Onion powder, Black pepper, Garlic powder
Allergens: Gluten, Egg, Milk, Treenuts
Calories 510g , Fat 22g, Saturated fat 3.5g, Carbohydrates 35g, Total sugars 10g, Protein 44g, Fibre 7g, Sodium 600mg
This was delicious and very easy to prepare! I am gluten-free so I swapped out the provided breading with a GF version.
Excellent combination of vegetables and meat. Fresh, quick and delicious. Bright with the lemon and cranberries. Sure to order again. We cook the meals on second and third day of delivery, and refrigerate within a half hour of delivery.
Green beans were terrible. It was day four after delivery and they were moldy. I had put the turkey and other protein in the freezer right after receiving the shipment and the potatoes seemed to be okay. Will not be ordering green beans again.
The turkey cutlet was quite tasty and easy to cook. The breading came out very crispy. Although it was only day3 since delivery, my green beans and potatoes were disgusting and moldy/ rotting! Seriously can we have some quality control on the veggies? This is not the first time I have had issues!
Love, love, how quickly this came together. Delicious- the crumb crust, the cranberry/almond mix and the very garlicky aioli provided interesting flavors. The turkey needed more cooking time - not a problem, just cooked it til it was done to our liking. However the beans & arugula were quite plain and dry even with squeezes of lemon. If we order this again I’d make a little vinaigrette for the greens.