Creamy lemon chicken
Crispy parmesan crusted chicken with a creamy lemon sauce served with herbed new potatoes & seasonal greens
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
Mediterranean, Soya Free, High in Protein, High in fibre
Suitable for home freezing
To maximise freshness put the raw chicken straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave
- Remove film & sachet of crumb from wooden tray of vegetables
- Season Chicken breasts with salt & pepper.
- Transfer Parmesan crumb to large plate. Firmly press chicken into the crumb coating on both sides.
- Heat oil in large frying pan on a medium heat, fry each side of chicken for 3-4 minutes until chicken is cooked and crumb is golden.
- Remove lid from pot of creamy lemon sauce, place back on loosely, microwave for 3-4 minutes until piping hot. Replace lid to keep hot.
- Remove the greaseproof from the wooden tray of vegetables, drizzle 1 tablespoons water over vegetables. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables cooked to your liking. Alternatively steam vegetables over a pot of boiling water or panfry in oil.
- Serve the chicken on a bed of potatoes & vegetables drizzled with the creamy lemon sauce.
Chicken breast (All natural hormone free, from South Eastern United States), potato, Broccoli, Cream, String Beans, Parmesan, Onion, Panko breadcrumbs, Olive oil, White wine, Butter, Lemon juice, Garlic, Chicken stock, Parsley, Lemon zest, Dijon mustard, Onion powder, Salt, Garlic powder, Thyme, Mustard powder, Oregano, Black pepper.
Allergens: Gluten, Milk
Contains mustard, celery
Calories 650, Fat 35g, Saturated fat 17g, Carbohydrates 37g, Protein 43g, Fibre 6g, Sodium 1040mg
As others have said, the lemon sauce is fantastic; it's tasty like something you would enjoy in a restaurant once and never be able to have it again because you don't know how it's made, yet here you are, having it in your own house. Will order again.
This dish is delicious. The lemon cream sauce is such a compliment to the chicken and vegetables. I wanted to drink it! I will definitely order this meal again.
This is my second meal from Georgie and Tom’s. I’m very pleased with this service. I’m apparently a light eater as I’m able to make three meals from their kits.
This is a great new addition to the menu and with a few small tweaks is a real winner. Dredging the chicken in flour and egg before the crumbs is a must to get the propped crust and keep the crumb stuck to the meat. Make sure to sauté or steam the vegetables rather than microwaving them to keep they tasting their best. Also a squeeze of fresh lemon helps to brighten up the dish even further. Again a really nice addition and will be order it again for sure.
Hey there. This was a delicious and simple dish. Ingredients fresh, in eco-friendly packaging (thank you!), and very flavorful. The lemon sauce is light, perfectly balanced brightness with the creaminess. We will be ordering this again!