Creamy lemon chicken
Crispy parmesan crusted chicken with a creamy lemon sauce served with herbed new potatoes & seasonal greens
Stove top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
640 calories per person
Mediterranean, Soy Free, High in Protein, High in fibre
Suitable for home freezing
To maximise freshness put the raw chicken straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave
For best results stovetop
- Season Chicken breasts with salt & pepper. Transfer Parmesan crumb to large plate. Firmly press chicken into the crumb coating on both sides.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in large frying pan on a low to medium heat, fry each side of chicken for 4-5 minutes or as required until chicken is cooked and crumb is golden.
- Remove lid from pot of creamy lemon sauce, place back on loosely. Remove greaseproof from on top of vegetables, drizzle with 1 tbsp water, microwave vegetables & sauce pot together for 5-6 minutes or until piping hot depending on your microwave. Mix sauce before serving. (Alternatively steam vegetables over a pot of boiling water or panfry in oil)
- Serve the chicken on a bed of potatoes & vegetables drizzled with the creamy lemon sauce.
- For best results use a non-stick frying pan for the parmesan breadcrumb chicken.
- Our chicken breasts are hand-cut so cooking times may vary due to thickness. You can check your chicken is fully cooked by ensuring it reaches 165F.
Chicken breast (All natural hormone free, from South Eastern United States), potato, Broccoli, Cream, String Beans, Parmesan, Onion, Panko breadcrumbs, Olive oil, White wine, Butter, Lemon juice, Garlic, Chicken stock, Parsley, Lemon zest, Dijon mustard, Onion powder, Salt, Garlic powder, Thyme, Mustard powder, Oregano, Black pepper.
Allergens: Gluten, Milk
Contains mustard, celery
Calories 650, Fat 35g, Saturated fat 17g, Carbohydrates 37g, Total sugars 4g, Protein 43g, Fibre 6g, Sodium 1040mg
Pretty good and simple to prepare.
Very good meal..sauce was decadent and tied all of the flavors together beautifully! I had difficulty getting the bread crumbs to stay on the chicken when I pan seared it but that could be a me problem.
Really the sauce made this phenomenal. My favorite so far, really really good.
Easy to prepare and very good. I dip chicken in a beaten egg before coating with crumbs and then place back in fridge for an hour or so. I mix sauce in a bowl with the veggies and warm up all together. One of our favorite dishes.
My husband and I really enjoyed the creamy lemon the sauce over the chicken and veggies. My husband said he thought it was his favorite of the 20 meals. We’ve had so far with Georgie and Tom. It was definitely among the best. Plenty of chicken. We did add 10 grape tomatoes to the veggies and then threw them all into our air fryer with a tiny bit of oil and salt and pepper. And we fried the chicken on the stove. It all came together so nicely. We will be ordering this again soon.