Creamy lemon chicken
Crispy parmesan crusted chicken with a creamy lemon sauce served with herbed new potatoes & seasonal greens
Stove top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
640 calories per person
Mediterranean, Soya Free, High in Protein, High in fibre
Suitable for home freezing
To maximise freshness put the raw chicken straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave
- Remove film & sachet of crumb from wooden tray of vegetables
- Season Chicken breasts with salt & pepper.
- Transfer Parmesan crumb to large plate. Firmly press chicken into the crumb coating on both sides.
- Heat oil in large frying pan on a medium heat, fry each side of chicken for 3-4 minutes or as required until chicken is cooked and crumb is golden
- Remove lid from pot of creamy lemon sauce, place back on loosely, microwave for 3-4 minutes until piping hot. Replace lid to keep hot.
- Remove the greaseproof from the wooden tray of vegetables, drizzle 1 tablespoons water over vegetables. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables cooked to your liking. Alternatively steam vegetables over a pot of boiling water or panfry in oil.
- Serve the chicken on a bed of potatoes & vegetables drizzled with the creamy lemon sauce.
Chicken breast (All natural hormone free, from South Eastern United States), potato, Broccoli, Cream, String Beans, Parmesan, Onion, Panko breadcrumbs, Olive oil, White wine, Butter, Lemon juice, Garlic, Chicken stock, Parsley, Lemon zest, Dijon mustard, Onion powder, Salt, Garlic powder, Thyme, Mustard powder, Oregano, Black pepper.
Allergens: Gluten, Milk
Contains mustard, celery
Calories 650, Fat 35g, Saturated fat 17g, Carbohydrates 37g, Protein 43g, Fibre 6g, Sodium 1040mg
Lots of flavor and simple to prepare.
This was a very easy and tasty meal. Not as flavorful as others I’ve had but enjoyed it. The chicken took longer than 4 min per side and the veggies took 6 minutes to get cooked but tender crisp. I enjoyed the simplicity of this meal.
Wonderful dish! Tasty and so easy to prepare. After browning the chicken, I removed it to a plate, added a little more oil, then tossed in all the vegetables with a little seasoning. When they were almost ready, I put the chicken back to finish for a few minutes. Everything came out great! We will order this dinner again.
This was such a tasty dish. Really simple, amazing lemon sauce. and easy to cook. I did the whole dish in an air fryer since I don't like to fry in my small apartment and it came out perfect. The chicken didn't even need to be dredged for the crumbs to stay on.
I wish they gave air fryer instructions with all meals.
This dish was so easy and delicious....I did use a egg wash before dredging in the crumbs, it helped the crumbs really stick better. They should sell the sauce separately....it would be amazing on fish. :)
I wish we could add a picture of our dishes.