Chili, garlic shrimp linguine
Chili, garlic & lemon shrimp linguine with slow roast tomatoes and zucchini
Stove Top or Microwave
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
570 calories per person
Mediterranean, Pescatarian, and soya free
Suitable for home freezing, with the exception of the lemon and shrimps
To maximise freshness put the shrimps straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
For Best results stovetop
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, add tomatoes & defrosted raw shrimps (drain liquid), cook for 2 minutes. As tomatoes cook squash with the back of a wooden spoon
- Add the garlic butter & zucchini, cook for a further 2 minutes
- Add tray of linguine, mix well & cook for a further 2 minutes to warm through
- Season with salt & pepper & then serve with a squeeze of a 1/4 lemon
- Remove film from both trays. Tip the tomatoes, zucchinni & garlic butter on top of the linguine in large tray.
- Place defrosted raw shrimps in the small tray season with salt, pepper and a tbsp of oil. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave both trays for 7-8 minutes or until pipping hot.
- Transfer all ingredients to a large bowl, mix and plate between two bowls. Finish with a squeeze of 1/4 of a lemon.
Shrimp (All natural hormone & antibiotic free, farmed in South East Asia), Zucchini, Linguine, Lemon, Olive oil, Slow roast cherry tomatoes, Butter, Garlic, Arugula, Red chilli, Parsley, Lemon zest, Salt, Dried red chilli flakes
Allergens: Crustaceans, Gluten, Milk
Calories 570, Fat 29g, Saturated fat 9g, Carbohydrates 51g, Total sugars 4g, Protein 23g, Fibre 3g, Sodium 360mg
Had only 1 meal ( out of 9) that just didn’t make it for me…..there is redemption! Could eat this once a week, for weeks !!!! Yummy fast and amazing!!!!💕 ThankYou
The shrimp arrived raw, I don’t care for leftover fish, so I was happy.The ingredients were fresh and it was simple to make. My only issue was the portion size. My husband ate most of it.
It's hard to find fresh seafood lately. Everything tastes fishy, including the shrimp in this dish. I actually took them out.
If I order again, I'll test the shrimp first and maybe just add my own protein or leave it out altogether. Either way, they have enough 5 star dishes to keep me happy.
The linguine and veggies were great but the shrimp were terribly rubbery. I cooked within two days of receiving, on the stove top, and I didn't overcook it. Won't order again unfortunately.
I could eat this every week, just as it is, but part of what I love about this dish is how endlessly adaptable it is. In the mood for more garlic? Toss it in! Need some more heat? Throw in crushed or fresh red pepper! Want some more acid? Juice the whole lemon in the pan! Want more sauce? Add more oil and/or butter! We have actually added all of those at once and had a fantastic dinner. One more we’re planning on trying is adding cheese to the pan or at the table to the plate. This meal is perfect alone and customizable to your mood and what extras you have.