Chicken in our homemade chicken broth loaded with orzo, beans, seasonal vegetables topped with pesto & rosemary garlic sourdough croutons
Stove top or Microwave
4 days life from delivery
430 calories per person
Mediterranean, Low calorie, High in Protein, Soy free
Suitable for home freezing with the exception of the croutons
Stove top for best results
- Transfer pot of Minestrone broth to pot on stove, add chicken, carrots, zucchini, haricot vert heat & to simmer.
- Add the kale right at the end for the last minute.
- Serve topped with pesto & croutons.
- Transfer pot of minestrone broth to a large microwaveable bowl with the chicken, carrots & haricot vert. Microwave for 4 minutes or until simmering.
- Add kale and microwave for a further 30 seconds, stir well.
- Served topped with pesto & croutons.
Chicken stock, Chicken (All natural, hormone free, from South Eastern United States), Carrot, Cannellini beans, Orzo, Zucchini, Leeks, Sough dough bread, Haricot vert, Celery, Olive oil, Onion, Kale, Pecorino, Garlic, Basil, Butter, Sunflower oil, Lemon juice, Parmesan, Pinenuts, Salt, Rosemary, Sugar, Lemon zest, Thyme, Black pepper.
Allergens: Gluten, Milk, Tree nuts (Pinenuts)
Calories 430, Fat 17g, Saturated fat 4g, Carbohydrates 39g, Protein 29g, Fibre 4g, Sodium 700mg
This was a lovely dish, with a wonderful balance of flavors. We enjoyed the pesto, rosemary, and croutons.
Great combination. The only thing keeping this from 5 stars is that the chicken was a bit dry.
This meal was phenomenal until I kept getting bits of chicken cartilage. Absolutely nauseating. Otherwise, great recipe and I would have given it five stars.