Hand pulled lemon and garlic chicken in our homemade chicken broth loaded with orzo, beans, seasonal vegetables topped with pesto & rosemary garlic sourdough croutons
If you have received an order prior to the 23rd of October, you will have
received our old recipe. For more information and cooking instructions,
please follow this link.
Stove top or Microwave
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
610 calories per person
Mediterranean, Low calorie, High in Protein, Soy free
Suitable for home freezing with the exception of the croutons
Stove top for best results
- Transfer pot of minestrone broth to a pot on stove and bring to a simmer on a medium heat
- Add carrots, zucchini, kale, lemon and garlic pulled chicken, orzo & beans to stove pot with broth. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until chicken and vegetables are cooked through.
- Serve topped with pesto & croutons.
- Transfer pot of minestrone broth to a large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on full power for 1 minutes.
- Add carrots, zucchini, kale, lemon and garlic pulled chicken, orzo & beans. Microwave for a further 2-3 minutes or until piping hot.
- Served topped with pesto & croutons.
Chicken thighs (All natural, hormone free, from South Eastern United States), Carrot, Cannellini beans, Zucchini, Orzo, Sourdough bread, Basil pesto, Leeks, Onion, Celery, Garlic, Kale, Extra virgin olive oil, Olive oil, Lemon zest, Chicken Fat, Butter, Sunflower oil, Salt, Sugar, Lemon juice, Thyme, Rosemary, Black pepper
Allergens: Gluten, Milk, Tree nuts (Pinenuts)
Calories 610, Fat 41g, Saturated fat 10g, Carbohydrates 35g, Total sugars 7g, Protein 24g, Fibre 4g, Sodium 1480mg
The new (improved) recipe is delicious! Even my husband who isn’t a soup eater loved it. The pesto is a great idea and the amount of vegetables and chicken makes it a satisfying meal. We definitely added this one to our list of favorites!
I would have loved this soup. Fresh veggies and generous amounts of chicken looked great in the bowl. However, it is waaaay too salty for our palates. Not sure why this is necessary.
This soup was delicious and super easy to prepare. It was great to have a hearty meal in a very short time.
Hearty and delicious! Easy to prepare and nice sized portions. Will definitely order this again!
Thank you for our new found go to meal delivery service. Two nights a week may not be enough. Go Georgie and Tom’s!
Wonderful flavors arrange themselves so that every mouthful is different. Not too heavy, suitable for a quick summer night meal. I am a care partner and these quick prep meals have become a staple for us three nights a week . The vegetables are fresh and I really like the way you use Zucchini so that it is not mushy. The colors in the soup are appealing.