Ready to pan sear chicken breast on a bed of linguine in a creamy Alfredo sauce with broccoli and spinach. Finished with crispy kale and grated parmesan.
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
High Protein, Lower sodium, Soy Free
Suitable for home freezing except from the spinach and kale.
- Heat up a tablespoon of oil in a pan on the stovetop on a high heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Remove film from wooden tray containing linguine and vegetables. Remove bag of kale, sachet of parmesan and grease proof paper.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon water over the vegetables and linquine
- Remove lid from pot of Alfredo sauce, place back on loosely.
- Microwave the tray of vegetables & linguine, side by side with the pot of alfredo sauce for 2- 3 minutes or until piping hot.
- After Chicken breasts are cooked remove from pan and rest, fry kale in same pan for 2 minutes on a high heat.
- Serve Chicken on top of bed of linguine and garnish with the crispy kale and parmesan.
Chicken (All natural, hormone free, from South Eastern United States), Linguine, Cream, Broccoli, Kale, Onion, Parmesan, Butter, Spinach, Garlic, White wine, Extra virgin olive oil, Cornflour, Basil, Lemon juice, Oregano, Thyme, Black pepper
Allergens: Gluten, Milk
Calories 790, Fat 42g, Saturated fat 19g, Carbohydrates 48g, Protein 48g, Fibre 3g, Sodium 610mg