Ready to pan sear chicken breast on a bed of linguine in a creamy alfredo sauce with broccoli. Finished with crispy kale and grated parmesan.
Stovetop, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
900 calories per person
High Protein, Lower sodium, Soy Free, High in Fibre
Suitable for home freezing except from the spinach and kale.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan on the stovetop on a high heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Remove film from wooden tray containing linguine and vegetables. Remove bag of kale, sachet of parmesan and grease proof paper.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon water over the vegetables and linquine
- Remove lid from pot of Alfredo sauce, place back on loosely. Microwave the tray of vegetables & linguine, side by side with the pot of alfredo sauce for 2- 3 minutes or until piping hot.
- After Chicken breasts are cooked remove from pan and rest, fry kale in same pan for 2 minutes on a high heat.
- Serve Chicken on top of bed of linguine and garnish with the crispy kale and parmesan.
Chicken (All natural, hormone free from South Eastern United States), Linguine, Cream, Broccoli, Kale, Onion, Parmesan, Butter, Spinach, Garlic, White wine, Extra virgin olive oil, Cornflour, Basil, Lemon juice, Oregano, Thyme, Black pepper
Allergens: Gluten, Milk
Calories 900, Fat 53g, Saturated fat 25g, Carbohydrates 55g, Total sugars 2g, Protein 50g, Fibre 3g, Sodium 500mg
Generous portion of chicken and the right amount of pasta. I liked the addition of spinach but not the kale. No cheese in what was supposed to be an Alfredo sauce. Too much chopped onion in the sauce.
We found the chicken and vegetables to be delicious and of high quality and enjoyed this dinner very much. I agree with another reviewer that more spinach, less kale would have been good, but it was an easy dish to prepare and the portions were ample. The sauce-well the sauce was not our favorite, but I added only one tablespoon to each of our plates and it was just right and not as overwhelming as more sauce would have been. We will order this again.
I would like generous portions to make the delicious food economical. This meal was very generous in the high-quality chicken breast but not the other ingredients. Sauce seemed too chicken-broth to me, but mostly Too Salty! Please let us add our own salt. But I really liked the addition of the veggies.
I love Georgie & Tom’s meals but this one disappoints. Not enough pasta for two people and too much garlic! Not crazy about the sauce. Also, we had kale and spinach with ours. Not sure why the spinach was included.
This is more of an onion cream sauce than alfredo sauce - not at all cheesy, tons of onion. Definitely not my favorite and probably will not order again unless the recipe changes. In general I find many of the G&T dishes have WAY too much onion.