Beef in red wine with root vegetable mash
A rich beef in red wine stew with carrots, kale and a root vegetable mash
5 days life from delivery
580 calories per person
Mediterranean diet, Gluten free, High in fibre
Suitable for home freezing
Microwave for best results
- Remove lid from pot of beef in red wine stew & place back on loosely. Microwave on full power for 4 minutes.
- Remove lid from pot of root vegetable mash & place lid back on loosely.
- Remove pot of stew from microwave, stir & place back in microwave along with pot of mash for a further 2 minutes.(Lids loosely on both pots) Ensure stew & mash are piping hot. Remove from microwave & place lids back on to keep hot.
- Empty bag of vegetables into a microwaveable bowl with 1 tablespoon water, microwave for 2 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Season to taste. Alternatively steam the vegetables on the stove top.
- Serve stew on a bed of mash with vegetables
Beef (All natural, USDA choice from mid west United States), Red wine, Butternut squash, Parsnip, Rutabaga, Carrot, Shallot, Onion, Cremini mushrooms, Olive oil, Haricot vert, Kale, Butter, Parmesan, Beef stock, Garlic, Tomato puree, Cornflour, Salt, Thyme, Smoked paprika, Black pepper
Allergens: Milk, Soy
Calories 580, Fat 32g, Saturated fat 9g, Carbohydrates 33g, Protein 28g, Fibre 7g, Sodium 780mg
I cannot review since my very first order was never delivered! And trying to get in touch with them is futile….tried e-mailing twice and got the old Mailer-Deamon! No phone numbers to reach them,so I am not happy!
Comfort food at its finest!
We really liked this dish which got shipped to us in an automatic selection that we forgot to update, so got us to try something different. Beef was tender and in a tasty sauce, and the root veggie mash was a great base. Veggies on top gave it a healthy flair, We both loved it and said we would order again, this time intentionally!!
This wasn’t a dish I would order again. It was okay. The root mash was delicious! I topped it with a little locatelli cheese which was delightful! The cons were not enough meat, instead there were tons of onions (which I enjoy but would have rather more beef.) I agree with others, portion was small for two hungry adults. I’m excited to taste more dishes!
Absolutely delicious! I have already ordered this meal again. Great presentation and great flavor.