Shrimps sautéed in smoky chilli spices with our signature red salsa, chive mayonnaise, avocado & slaw all served on soft corn tacos
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
670 calories per person
Mediterranean, Pescatarian, Gluten free, Soya Free, High in Fibre
Shrimps & tortillas suitable for home freezing
To maximise freshness put shrimps straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost as required in a few minutes in the microwave.
How to Cook (3 tacos per person)
For best results use Oven
- Heat oven to 350F
- Open pack of defrosted shrimps & drain off any liquid. Toss the shrimps in the spice chilli coating & season with salt & pepper and place on a baking tray.
- Cook for 8 minutes in oven.
For best results results stove top or oven (Heating corn tortillas makes them malleable, too little heating can result in cracking)
- In the oven: Preheat oven to 350F. Wrap all 6 tortillas in foil all together, place in oven for the last 8 minutes with shrimp or until warmed through.
- On stove top: Heat tortillas in a dry frying pan over a high heat for 1 minute turning every 15 seconds
- Microwave: Place all 6 tortillas on a plate fanned out & microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds
- Slice the avocado
- To serve put all the ingredients in the centre of the table to share for self-assembly.
- Spoon a teaspoon of the Chive mayonnaise onto the bottom of each tortilla, followed by 3 shrimps, slices of avocado, slaw, red salsa and finish with cilantro
Shrimps (All natural hormone & antibiotic free, farmed in South East Asia), Avocados, raw - whole, Corn tortillas, Mayonnaise - Reduced fat, Yoghurt, Roasted red peppers, Red pepper, White cabbage, Red cabbage, Extra virgin olive oil, Tomato, Carrot, Red Onion whole, Chives, raw, Scallion, Cilantro, Smoked paprika, Garlic, Lemon, Sugar, Cumin, Red wine vinegar, Chilli powder, Coriander ground, Garlic powder, Salt, Red chilli, Oregano, Cayenne pepper, Chipotle powder, Black pepper.
Allergens: Crustaceans, Dairy, Egg
Calories 670, Fat 38g, Saturated fat 6g, Carbohydrates 58g, Protein 23g, Fibre 14g, Sodium 550mg
Approximately 223 calories per filled taco
Fun dish! Wonderful flavors and more than enough for two people. Could of used a little more greens. Will definitely order again.
We enjoyed the shrimp tacos. Would have like more shrimp or larger ones. It was not enough for two. Love having everything needed for tacos.
The flavors were delicious. However, I would prefer flour tortillas. The corn tortillas split and everything fell out. Next time I will try the suggestion to microwave them in damp paper towels. The salsa and yogurt sauce were a tasty addition.
Another great dish. Perhaps soft flour tortillas could make the tacos more malleable?
This was not special. The avocado was spoiled and I had to replace. I did like the shrimp seasoning. I think corn tortillas would have worked better. I won’t reorder.