Shrimps sauteed in smoky chili spices with homemade tomato & red pepper salsa, yogurt, avocado & slaw all served on soft corn tacos
600 calories per person
Mediterranean, Pescatarian, Soya Free, High in Fibre
How to Cook (3 tacos per person)
- Open pack of defrosted shrimps & drain off any liquid. Toss the shrimps in the spice chili coating.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on a high heat and fry each side of fish for 2 minutes.
- How to warm through the tortillas
- Microwave: Place all 6 tortillas on a plate, cover with damp paper towel & microwave for 30 seconds.
- On stove top: Heat tortillas in a dry frying pan over a high heat for a few seconds on each side.
- In the oven: Preheat oven to 300F. Wrap all 6 tortillas in foil all together, place in oven for 6-8 minutes or until warmed through.
- Slice the avocado and lime into 6 pieces.
- To serve put all the ingredients in the centre of the table to share for self-assembly.
- Suggested assembly: Spoon a teaspoon of the salsa & yoghurt together onto the bottom of each tortilla, followed by 3 shrimps, a slice of avocado, slaw, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
Shrimps, Avocado, Corn tortillas, Yogurt,Lime, Red pepper, Tomato, Olive oil, White cabbage, Red cabbage, Onion, Carrot, Cilantro, Scallions, Lime juice, Garlic, Sugar, Chili powder, Cumin, Smoked paprika, Coriander, Garlic powder, Red chili, Salt, Black pepper.
Allergens: Crustaceans, Dairy, Gluten
Calories 600, Fat 33g, Saturated fat 6g, Carbohydrates 49g, Protein 27g, Fibre 11g, Sodium 1200mg