Mediterranean vegetable lasagna
Roast Mediterranean vegetables marinated in garlic, herbs & sundried tomato, layered fresh egg pasta, topped with creamy bechamel, served with arugula & lemon Italian dressing
Oven or Microwave
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
720 calories per person
Mediterranean diet, Vegetarian, Soya free, High in Fibre
Suitable for home freezing with the exception of the arugula & dressing
Oven cook for best results & a golden brown topping
- Preheat oven to 425F, remove sleeve, Italian dressing, & film from tray of lasagna. Reserve the bag of arugula then place tray in oven, bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown depending on your oven.
- Leave Italian dressing outside of the fridge to allow to become liquid again.
- Remove lasagna from oven & allow to stand for a minimum of 5 minutes to firm up before serving
- Serve using a fish spatula, with arugula, drizzled with the Italian salad dressing.
Microwave for speedy results
- Remove sleeve, Italian dressing, & film from tray of lasagna. Reserve the bag of arugula. Microwave on high for 6-7 minutes or until piping hot
- Leave Italian dressing outside of fridge to allow to become liquid again
- Remove lasagna from microwave & allow to stand for a minimum of 5 minutes to firm up
- Serve using a fish spatula, with arugula drizzled in Italian dressing
Tomatoes, Milk 2% fat, Lasagna sheets, Cheddar cheese, Eggplant, raw, Red pepper, Zucchini, Tomato, Yellow pepper - whole, Red Onion whole, Arugula, Onion, Tomatoes, sun-dried, Slow roast tomato paste, Olive oil, Carrot, Garlic, Cream, Tomato puree, Wheat flour, Butter, Extra virgin olive oil, Pumpkin seeds, Lemon zest, Agave syrup, Dijon mustard, Panko breadcrumbs, Basil, Vinegar, cider, Salt, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano dried, Parsley, Cornflour, Black pepper, Oregano, Red chili flakes, Nutmeg, Xanthan gum
Allergens: Egg, Gluten, Milk
Calories 720, Fat 36g, Saturated fat 13g, Carbohydrates 76g, Total sugars 20g, Protein 23g, Fibre 10g, Sodium 790mg
My favorite on the menu!
Enjoyed this meal. Flavorful, filling.
my only complaint would be that there is never enough Arugula for 2 people. Always have to supplement. Barely enough for 1 person.
Please double your Salad portions on ALL recipes. thx
A perfect vegetarian lasagne: lots of vegetables, not too much cheese and a small amount of pasta. I wish you would make more vegetarian and also vegan dishes.
A lot of flavor for a vegetable lasagna. Perhaps cut the onions into smaller pieces. We will order this again.
I did not like this at all. I do not like red peppers and tons of onion in lasagna it only added spice that it did not need. The noodles were soggy, and what’s with the pumpkin seeds?
Your other entrees are better.