Mediterranean vegetable lasagna
Roast Mediterranean vegetables marinated in garlic, herbs & sundried tomato, layered fresh egg pasta, topped with creamy bechamel, served with arugula & lemon Italian dressing
If you have received an order prior to the 14th of August, you will have received our old recipe. For more information and cooking instructions, please follow this link.
Oven or Microwave
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
720 calories per person
Mediterranean diet, Vegetarian, Soya free, High in Fibre
Suitable for home freezing with the exception of the arugula & dressing
Oven cook for best results & a golden brown topping
- Preheat oven to 425F, remove sleeve, Italian dressing, & film from tray of lasagna. Reserve the bag of arugula then place tray in oven, bake for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown depending on your oven.
- Leave Italian dressing outside of the fridge to allow to become liquid again.
- Remove lasagna from oven & allow to stand for a minimum of 5 minutes to firm up before serving
- Serve using a fish spatula, with arugula, drizzled with the Italian salad dressing.
Microwave for speedy results
- Remove sleeve, Italian dressing, & film from tray of lasagna. Reserve the bag of arugula. Microwave on high for 6-7 minutes or until piping hot
- Leave Italian dressing outside of fridge to allow to become liquid again
- Remove lasagna from microwave & allow to stand for a minimum of 5 minutes to firm up
- Serve using a fish spatula, with arugula drizzled in Italian dressing
Tomatoes, Milk 2% fat, Lasagna sheets, Cheddar cheese, Eggplant, raw, Red pepper, Zucchini, Tomato, Yellow pepper - whole, Red Onion whole, Arugula, Onion, Tomatoes, sun-dried, Slow roast tomato paste, Olive oil, Carrot, Garlic, Cream, Tomato puree, Wheat flour, Butter, Extra virgin olive oil, Pumpkin seeds, Lemon zest, Agave syrup, Dijon mustard, Panko breadcrumbs, Basil, Vinegar, cider, Salt, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano dried, Parsley, Cornflour, Black pepper, Oregano, Red chili flakes, Nutmeg, Xanthan gum
Allergens: Egg, Gluten, Milk
Calories 720, Fat 36g, Saturated fat 13g, Carbohydrates 76g, Protein 23g, Fibre 10g, Sodium 790mg
Great flavor; will order again. However, onions should be chopped up-pieces are too big...
The ingredients were first rate, fresh and full of flavor. Love the ability to simply heat up and the portions are generous (for 2). Being on Noom, getting 4 servings out of a meal is a plus. Highly recommend. Will be a regular rotation for me.
This was by far my favorite dish!! Flavor was incredible. I’ve tried many veggie lasagnas and this was far the best! No broccoli- who puts broccoli in lasagna?? Not Georgie & Tom!! This will become a regular on my menu!!! 🤩
My first meal and it was tasty but it was half onions for the vegetables. I would like it more if it had more zucchini & eggplant, less onion, The noodle was chewy but I did microwave so I will try oven if I get again.
It wasn’t a bad dish just not exciting. I’m not in love with the no cook lasagna noodles. The vegetables were cut in huge pieces. I wouldn’t order this again.