Chicken breast in honey harissa marinade with chickpeas, Moroccan vegetables, feta, lemon & mint
6 days life on delivery
540 calories per person
Mediterranean, Carb conscious, Gluten free, Soya free, High in protein, High in fibre
Suitable for home freezing, with the exception of the mint & lemon
To maximise freshness put the raw chicken straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
- Heat oil in large frying pan on a medium heat. Season chicken with salt & pepper on both sides, fry
each side of chicken for 3-4 minutes
- At the same time remove all items from the wooden tray, leaving the grease proof paper &
vegetables. Microwave for 6-7 minutes until cooked
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Add tomatoes & chickpeas to pan with chicken. Cook for 1 minute
squashing the tomatoes to release their juice
- Check the chicken is cooked through. Smear 1 teaspoon of harissa over both sides of both chicken breasts, adding excess harissa to the pan, mix to coat the tomatoes & chickpeas. Squeeze over juice of half a lemon, mix well & cook for a further 1
- To serve divide vegetables between 2 plates, top with chicken & chickpeas. Crumble over feta &
Chicken breast, Red pepper, Chickpeas, Yellow pepper, Red onion, Tomato, Lemon, Feta, Harissa paste, Olive oil, Honey, Lemon juice, Garlic, Mint, Coriander seeds, Caraway seeds, Ground coriander, Cumin seeds, Smoked paprika, Salt, Ground cumin, Black pepper
Dairy free if served without the feta
Calories 540g , Fat 27g, Saturated fat 6g, Carbohydrates 35g, Protein 40g, Fibre 7g, Sodium 650mg
Spicy, tangy and delicious...veggies go very well with the dish...thought mint and feta were unnecessary however...another amazing addition! Hats off to whoever came up with that harissa sauce.
Nice combination of spices and textures. A little spicier than I prefer, even so, very good.