Chicken breast in a crispy Parmesan herb crumb served with marinara sauce, haricot vert & broccoli
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
570 calories per person
Mediterranean, Carb conscious, Soya free, High in protein, High in fibre
Suitable for home freezing, with the exception of the crumb
To maximise freshness put the raw chicken straight into freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
Stovetop & Microwave
- Preheat grill to maximum. Season chicken with salt & pepper on both sides
- Transfer crumb to large plate. Firmly press chicken into the crumb coating on both sides
- Heat oil in large frying pan on a medium heat , fry each side of chicken for approximately 2 minutes until chicken is cooked through and crumb is golden.
- Remove lid from pot of marinara sauce, place back on loosely. Empty wooden tray to leave haricot vert & broccoli, add 2 tablespoons of water. Microwave the pot of sauce & tray of vegetables together for 5-6 minutes until vegetables are cooked & sauce is simmering. Alternatively steam the vegetables on the stove top over a pot of boiling water.
- Preheat broiler. Top chicken with mozzarella & parmesan topping, place under broiler for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve chicken on bed of marinara sauce with vegetables
Chicken breast (All natural hormone free, from South Eastern United States), Tomatoes, Broccoli, Haricot vert, Mozzarella, Onion, Olive oil, Parmesan, Panko breadcrumbs, Slow roast tomato paste, Carrot, Garlic, Parsley, Onion powder, Lemon juice, Salt, Agave syrup, Thyme, Garlic powder, Mustard powder, Oregano, Black pepper, Basil, Red chili flakes, Rosemary.
Allergens: Gluten, Milk
Calories 570g , Fat 30g, Saturated fat 8g, Carbohydrates 29g, Protein 45g, Fibre 6g, Sodium 970mg
I was pleasantly surprised with how quick this was to make as well as how tasty this was. Highly recommend.
This was a surprise, I didn’t think I would like the tomato sauce that much but it was awesome, the cherry tomatoes were really tart and fresh and the chicken Panko was delicious with the mixture of cheddar and Parmesan. Nice vegetables too although I could’ve used a bit more of them. Might add a few next time myself.
Really enjoyed this. Loved the sauce.
This is not your mothers chicken Parmesan. The chicken was juicy in the fresh mozzarella was delicious. The sauce was unique - The cherry tomato have added a different spin on the classic. We will order this one again!