Chicken breast in a crispy Parmesan herb crumb served with marinara sauce, haricot vert & broccoli
6 days life on delivery
570 calories per person
Mediterranean, Carb conscious, Soya free, High in protein, High in fibre
Suitable for home freezing, with the exception of the crumb
To maximise freshness put the raw chicken straight into freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
- Preheat grill to maximum. Season chicken with salt & pepper on both sides
- Transfer crumb to large plate. Firmly press chicken into the crumb coating on both sides
- Heat oil in large frying pan on a medium heat , fry each side of chicken for 3-4 minutes until chicken is cooked through and crumb is golden
- Remove lid from pot of marinara sauce, place back on loosely. Empty wooden tray to leave haricot vert & broccoli, add 2 tablespoons of water. Microwave the pot of sauce & tray of vegetables together for 5-6 minutes until vegetables are cooked & sauce is simmering.
- Top chicken with mozzarella & parmesan topping, grill for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese has melted
- Serve chicken on bed of marinara sauce with vegetables
Chicken breast, Tomatoes, Broccoli, Haricot vert, Mozzarella, Onion, Olive oil, Parmesan, Panko breadcrumbs, Slow roast tomato paste, Carrot, Garlic, Parsley, Onion powder, Lemon juice, Salt, Agave syrup, Thyme, Garlic powder, Mustard powder, Oregano, Black pepper, Basil, Red chili flakes, Rosemary
Allergens: Gluten, Milk
Calories 570g , Fat 30g, Saturated fat 8g, Carbohydrates 29g, Protein 45g, Fibre 6g, Sodium 970mg
Really enjoyed this. Loved the sauce.
This is not your mothers chicken Parmesan. The chicken was juicy in the fresh mozzarella was delicious. The sauce was unique - The cherry tomato have added a different spin on the classic. We will order this one again!