Chicken breast in a crispy Parmesan herb crumb served with marinara sauce, haricot vert & broccoli
Stove Top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
570 calories per person
Mediterranean, Soy free, High in protein, High in fibre
Gluten Free if served without crumb
To maximise freshness put the raw chicken straight into freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
Stovetop & Microwave
- Preheat broiler to maximum. Season chicken with salt & pepper on both sides
- Transfer crumb to large plate. Firmly press chicken into the crumb coating on both sides
- Heat oil in large frying pan on a medium heat, fry each side of chicken for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and crumb is golden.
- Remove lid from pot of marinara sauce, place back on loosely. Empty wooden tray to leave haricot vert & broccoli, add 2 tbsp of water. Microwave the pot of sauce & tray of vegetables together for 5-6 minutes until vegetables are cooked & sauce is simmering. Alternatively steam the vegetables on the stove top over a pot of boiling water.
- Top chicken with mozzarella & parmesan topping, place under broiler for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese has melted. Serve chicken on bed of marinara sauce with vegetables
- For best results use a non-stick frying pan for the parmesan breadcrumb chicken.
- Our chicken breasts are hand-cut so cooking times may vary due to thickness. You can check your chicken is fully cooked by ensuring it reaches 165F.
Chicken breast (All natural hormone free, from South Eastern United States), Tomatoes, Broccoli, Haricot vert, Mozzarella, Onion, Olive oil, Parmesan, Panko breadcrumbs, Slow roast tomato paste, Carrot, Garlic, Parsley, Onion powder, Lemon juice, Salt, Agave syrup, Thyme, Garlic powder, Mustard powder, Oregano, Black pepper, Basil, Red chilli flakes, Rosemary.
Allergens: Gluten, Milk
Calories 570g , Fat 30g, Saturated fat 8g, Carbohydrates 29g, Totals sugars 8g, Protein 45g, Fibre 6g, Sodium 970mg
We liked the chicken parm a great deal. The tomato sauce was perfect and I agree with others the dish was a healthy alternative to a pasta based dish.
A surprisingly healthy, light version of one of my favorite dishes. No pasta needed. I roasted the veggies instead of steaming. So much better tasting.
We decided to try Georgie & Tom's. What a mistake. They advertise that this expensive meal will alleviate you from cooking, They sent us raw chicken and to get cooking instructions we are suppose to scan their logo. I did locate their cooking instructions which is a complete joke. It is a complete cooking process, with a broiler and frying pan etc. etc I also noticed, which I should given
me a clue of whom I was dealing with, There is no way to contact with questions them, no telephone number. We just paid over $60 dollars for $10 dollars worth of food which we have to prepare our selves.
This could have been a keeper except for the marinara sauce was way too spicy and low quality. I replaced it with some jarred Victoria marinara I had on hand and voila, it was fantastic. But for the amount of money these meals cost, Italian dishes should come with excellent sauce to begin with. Lastly, this was not a quick meal - rather time-consuming to be honest. If they improve the sauce substantially, I would order again but until then it's off the list.
Chicken Parm gourmet style! Chicken was tender, sauce delicious! Fresh tomatoes and string beans were preferred over pasta. I'll order it again.