Chicken breast in a crispy Parmesan herb crumb served with marinara sauce, haricot vert & broccoli
Stove Top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 5 days
570 calories per person
Mediterranean, Soy free, High in protein, High in fibre
Gluten Free if served without crumb
To maximise freshness put the raw chicken straight into freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
Stovetop & Microwave
- Preheat broiler to maximum. Season chicken with salt & pepper on both sides
- Transfer crumb to large plate. Firmly press chicken into the crumb coating on both sides
- Heat oil in large frying pan on a medium heat , fry each side of chicken for approximately 3 minutes until chicken is cooked through and crumb is golden.
- Remove lid from pot of marinara sauce, place back on loosely. Empty wooden tray to leave haricot vert & broccoli, add 2 tbsp of water. Microwave the pot of sauce & tray of vegetables together for 5-6 minutes until vegetables are cooked & sauce is simmering. Alternatively steam the vegetables on the stove top over a pot of boiling water.
- Top chicken with mozzarella & parmesan topping, place under broiler for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese has melted. Serve chicken on bed of marinara sauce with vegetables
Chicken breast (All natural hormone free, from South Eastern United States), Tomatoes, Broccoli, Haricot vert, Mozzarella, Onion, Olive oil, Parmesan, Panko breadcrumbs, Slow roast tomato paste, Carrot, Garlic, Parsley, Onion powder, Lemon juice, Salt, Agave syrup, Thyme, Garlic powder, Mustard powder, Oregano, Black pepper, Basil, Red chilli flakes, Rosemary.
Allergens: Gluten, Milk
Calories 570g , Fat 30g, Saturated fat 8g, Carbohydrates 29g, Totals sugars 8g, Protein 45g, Fibre 6g, Sodium 970mg
Excellent!!! Will order it over and over. Sauce was spectacular. I don't understand the need for a bit of broccoli and some string beans...WHY????
Great flavor! Just perfect as it is. Well done!
I’m Italian and normally wouldn’t have ordered a meal like this from a food service. I missed my window to customize and when I saw chicken parmigiana, I thought, hmmm oh well a meal that will just be ok. Hardly. Wow! The sauce was as authentic as it gets. The meal was flavorful and comforting. Another delicious meal!!
I had a bit of bow tie pasta left over that I boiled up, and placed in a casserole dish with a bit of leftover tomato sauce I had. Breaded and sauteed the chix in some EVOO, then placed it on top of the pasta, covered the chicken with the sauce provided, and the cheese. Grated a bit of romano over all. Broiled on medium heat til the cheese was melted, browned and bubbly. The veggies I prepared as directed in the microwave, and I served them as a side. Excellent! The sauce was delicious that was provided. No changes necessary! :-) With the pasta addition, there was enough left over for hubby's lunch the next day.
I added potatoes. I think a little side of pasta would be nice. (Didn’t have any on hand) But super tasty!