Chipotle blackened chicken
Chipotle spiced chicken with sweet potato, cherry tomatoes & black beans
Stove Top, Raw protein
Shelf-life: Day of delivery plus 4 days
450 calories per person
Low calorie, Carb conscious, Mediterranean, Gluten Free, Soya Free, High in protein, High in fibre
Suitable for home freezing, with the exception of the yogurt, spinach & lime
To maximise freshness put the raw chicken straight into the freezer on arrival. Defrost when needed in a couple of minutes in the microwave.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper. Transfer chipotle spice mix to a large plate
- Firmly press chicken breasts into the spices on both sides
- Heat oil in frying pan on a medium heat and fry chicken on each side for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through
- At the same time remove film from tray of vegetables, microwave on high for 7 minutes or until cooked
- Remove cilantro from bag of spinach, reserve. Divide spinach between 2 plates
- To serve top spinach with vegetables & chicken, a squeeze of lime, yogurt finishing with reserved fresh cilantro
Chicken breast (All natural, hormone free, from South Eastern United States), Sweet potato, Black beans, Tomato, Yoghurt, Lime, Spinach, Red bell pepper, Red onion, Olive oil, Cilantro, Garlic, Smoked paprika, Cumin, Chilli powder, Chipotle powder, Coriander, Garlic powder, Cayenne pepper
Dairy free if you don’t serve with yogurt
Calories 450, Fat 18g, Saturated fat 3.5g, Carbohydrates 33g, Protein 39g, Fibre 8g, Sodium 230mg
Great combination of ingredients, flavors and seasoning. Will definitely get again. Did use less of the spices and yogurt, and cooked the chicken a bit longer due to thickness.
Full of flavors, aromatic and delicious.
This was our first dinner from Georgie and Tom’s, and we couldn’t be happier. So easy no mess and the food really tasted great. I only used about a third of the seasoning that was given, and the same is true for the yogurt sauce as there’s a little bit too much for me, but that’s everyone’s personal taste. Enjoy
Simple to make and delish! A little spicy 🌶 full of flavor. Restaurant quality.